VN Ren'Py Abandoned House That Jack Built [Update 5] [Slonique]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Whoever bothers to do it can download my update4 walkthrough and add the update5 stepts to it as well as maintaining/modify/updgrade it. Have my full consent. I won't be touching another Slonique game anymore after what happened with OhMyLove.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Walkthrough plss
Here! Be the Bad apple of your desires ... win the dames:
Scene 2: Take best spot, peek under table, just wait, have 4 badguy point.
Scene 9: Day 2, ask about shower and keep ramping up good guy points but then peek.
Here you go guys. A walkthrough.
So the way to get the four new scenes are 1) (Bad) Go for Shower, Peek, Lie, Bad 2) (Bad) Jerk, Scold, Don't watch, Bad 3) (Good) Shower, knock, go out, defend (?), Good 4) Jerk, Scold, Watch, Bad. I might've missed a few steps, but generally the break down is 1 go to shower then be bad, 2 Jerk off, but when given the option to watch Red say no, 3 Good all the way, 4 Bad all the way.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Whoever botheres to do it can download my update4 walkthrough and add the update5 stepts to it as well as maintaining/modify/updgrade it. Have my full consent. I won't be touching another Slonique game anymore after what happened with OhMyLove.
Please miss blue soft touch avatar lady ... do not withhold your tender embrace from these rugged all too stiff and underdeveloped dames out here. They need your wits!

• Haha
Reactions: Ennoch

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Whoever bothers to do it can download my update4 walkthrough and add the update5 stepts to it as well as maintaining/modify/updgrade it. Have my full consent. I won't be touching another Slonique game anymore after what happened with OhMyLove.
That sucks but is completely understandable. Meanwhile I don't want to commit because A) The game might get cancelled and B) trying to pick apart when there are different scenes shouldn't be as hard as it is (do a good step followed by bad run, do a bad run followed by a good step, followed by bad run) and I can guess that if that doesn't change (which I think is probable) I'm going to get sick of this game pretty fast.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
abandon confirmed ?

or just a lack of news/udpates ?

not that i care much anyway... just trying to consider myself not too idiot after giving a try before it goes abandonned :(

Reactions: JohnCazzo

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
abandon confirmed ?

or just a lack of news/udpates ?

not that i care much anyway... just trying to consider myself not too idiot after giving a try before it goes abandonned :(
It's a Slonique production, starting and abandoning projects a handful of updates in is what they do.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's a Slonique production, starting and abandoning projects a handful of updates in is what they do.
i know that.
i just asked if its confirmed or not.

like i say, i dont care a shit if its abandonned. i m justcurious if Slonique announced himself that or if its just because of lack of updates/news.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
i know that.
i just asked if its confirmed or not.

like i say, i dont care a shit if its abandonned. i m justcurious if Slonique announced himself that or if its just because of lack of updates/news.
Slonique doesn't announce that a game has been abandoned, he just stops working on it. If prospective suckers that might donate to him saw all of these abandoned projects on his Patreon, who would actually be fucking stupid enough to give him a dime?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ...
Multiple routes-Check!
Multiple playthroughs - Check!
Various scenes with more gals - Check!
Gents .. this must be completed!
:oops::D:sneaky::censored::LOL::ROFLMAO::unsure:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Another abandoned Slonique game, what a fucking shock.

It's almost like shysters will always be shysters.
Darn i hate it when he does this starts of good then just completely shove this down the drain.. :cautious: But not surpricing i just thought we had more updates before he abandoned his game again..

The game that slonique abanded again.. that should have been the name of the game.

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
The maker has already a new game ready to abandon. Real shame patreon supporter can't demand sh*t. Or else someone would sue for at least one finished game...

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes