VN Ren'Py Abandoned House That Jack Built [Update 5] [Slonique]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
okay soo... well i keep my review as it is.
good to see whe can actually fuck some girls... but meh, the way to get them is absurd.
i guess that's the moment when the review would have a second star, just for the sex scene (if we can call an floating single render as a "scene").
game quickly turn from boring child boy with giant dick getting face slapped because he is a noob , into a child boy who get control other everybody and all girls turn horny and want tha big dick of young child boy.
insanely quick and ridiculously presented.
it feel like the game gonna have 1 more update and its done, completed. (like.. "wut ?")

Reactions: Canto Forte

nexxtech

Aug 5, 2016
What kills me is that several of these characters are just slightly modified from To Hell and back a game that he abandoned years ago.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
What kills me is that several of these characters are just slightly modified from To Hell and back a game that he abandoned years ago.
Expect a lot of his future games to be like this as well. He is gonna reuse all the characters, sex scenes, lines, etc... in his future games as well he probably rendered a bunch of shit as back up just to slap into his games for the sole purpose of doing MINIMAL effort just to make the money that he can.

Do some people really not have it figured out? This game was released less than a month ago, he already is up to 4 updates already, sure they are probably short but even still do you guys know why he can shit out so many updates so fast? It's not because he is working faster than any dev we have seen on this site, it's not because he has a 20 000 dollar rendering PC, it's because all of this was already made a long time ago, all of these are scenes and characters he already made in the past some he used in previous games, some he didn't but left them as back up and now you have it all here.

As i said expect future games to do the same formula... rinse and repeat, as long as it's profitable for him he has no reason to stop doing it.

KyRaBoT

May 6, 2017
I was fed up with clicking after the first day, so...
It's a bit tricky, but you can enable skipping:

1. Enable console. (I used the file commonly shared here to do it, gives full access.)
2. In-game, press Shift+O, type in 'config.allow_skipping = True'.
3. Enjoy.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I was fed up with clicking after the first day, so...
It's a bit tricky, but you can enable skipping:

1. Enable console. (I used the file commonly shared here to do it, gives full access.)
2. In-game, press Shift+O, type in 'config.allow_skipping = True'.
3. Enjoy.
I'm not sure what kind of OS you're using, Windows/MAC/Linux/etc. But in Windows you can just set the preferences regarding what you can skip and what you can't. Then you just press CTRL and skipping starts. To me that just sounds easier.

Nevertheless it's good to know how to do it if I/we ever need it. Thanks (y)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But in Windows you can just set the preferences regarding what you can skip and what you can't. Then you just press CTRL and skipping starts. To me that just sounds easier.
Verily. When it works. In this case it does not. You set it in the pref alright but then nothing happens. Thats the problem.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
House That Jack Built

-----

Guy gets a mysterious invitation to the manor, where he is the only man among gorgeous women. To his surprise, other guests got the same strange letter and nobody knows why.
Genre: choice-based visual novel, made with renpy.
Fetishes: light domination, man on girl and girl on girl. You play as man.
Update 5 is available
Walkthrough is available
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy waitin' on that!

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Saw this game a few times never clicked on it. Guess my brains saw it was from Slonique. After several fails (games that I gave up on because they're just crap) I am not inclined to even try this one. You gotta be a masochist or new around here (thus not knowing what kind of crap releases Slonique has).

Reactions: B2B2

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... if this helps a man sleep at night ... or keeps him off the street ... if it lights fire in his heart ... black as might be ... I am feeling hopeful;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is my hope this black star keeps it above sea level and does not get down the veq path ... as things stand right now ... he could just quit at any time and no hard feeling would endanger his well being or him IRL.

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Here you go guys. A walkthrough.
So the way to get the four new scenes are 1) (Bad) Go for Shower, Peek, Lie, Bad 2) (Bad) Jerk, Scold, Don't watch, Bad 3) (Good) Shower, knock, go out, defend (?), Good 4) Jerk, Scold, Watch, Bad. I might've missed a few steps, but generally the break down is 1 go to shower then be bad, 2 Jerk off, but when given the option to watch Red say no, 3 Good all the way, 4 Bad all the way.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes