4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I cant get the game to work! I have HouseV1.10.0_EN.QSP & HouseV1.10.0_RU.QSP.
Mapp Images, in this one i have ImageGIF>1.10 and ImagePNG>1.10, with all images to the game.
I have player "qsp570"
Can someone explain how i get this game to work...
Thanks!!!!

flinger

May 3, 2017
Looking for some help/hint please. I read the hint guide but still struggling to figure what I'm missing.
Have been into the office and got my rep/writing skill up above the other person, have bought the spy camera which is now shown when I'm in the office but can't figure out what to do next or what tool/equipment/action I need next but been told I need to fit it and surveillance the office.
PS. Not sure if related but have unlocked the content with girl in the server room.
Cheers

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Looking for some help/hint please. I read the hint guide but still struggling to figure what I'm missing.
Have been into the office and got my rep/writing skill up above the other person, have bought the spy camera which is now shown when I'm in the office but can't figure out what to do next or what tool/equipment/action I need next.
PS. Not sure if related but have unlocked the content with girl in the server room.
Cheers
i don't remember exactly but get from kitchen the 2nd next to aspirin (laxa....) ,apply the item to the coffee machine (when the other person isn't there) , from camera (don't remember time, check phone for camera feed) you will see car keys , then you must talk (through phone?) with daughter and you must go (when you control her) to the parking lot (12-13h) and seduce the guy ..... or something like that :p

Reactions: flinger

flinger

May 3, 2017
Thanks for the help but I'm guessing there is something before that.
First thing it says is the cabinet is locked, no sign of a coffee machine since I've started.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
the cabinet opens at 8 (the office of dima)
at 10 you can see from phone (uave you installed the spy camera?) that Dima drinks coffee, after that next day you will see the coffe machine and you can put item If dima Isn't there (so between 8-9 o clock)

Reactions: flinger

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
Fucking FINALLY managed to download Version 1.1 (latest update) and am uploading it to mega.

edit: get it while it's hot, folks

Last edited:
Reactions: selfie

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
Changelog for 1.1

Version 1.10
1. Don`t forget to update your save to version 1.1 in the settings.
2. If you give enough tip to the waitress from the bar she could call and offer to stop by to visit.
3. Now Alex can meet hookers in the street that will help to raise faster depravity in the beginning of the game, but it will also be possible to obtain from them a nice bonus.
4. Now Vick will be able to call Valerie to arrange a meeting.
5. Alex can dig up dirt on Valerie and go talk to her.
6. Now Valeria has a parameter depravity, elevating it, you will open up new options for Alex.
7. Alex will be able to meet Christine and to argue about her with Nastya.
8. Also Alex will be able to help Nastya to make friends with Christina.
9. Now Vick will be able to have sex with Svetlana, after blackmail.
10. Now, after a particular behavior on couples at the Institute of Vick is going to spread certain rumors that would open up a new kind of earnings in the toilet Institute.
11. Vick will be able to catch one of the teachers in a compromising position and to work as a pimp at the Institute.
12. Nastya will offer Alex a raise, some time after a successful quest Kristina.
13. When Alex gets a raise, then he will be available for a glass of water Nasty, what to do with it I think guessed.
14. When Alex gets a promotion, you will be able to catch in the break room too lazy employee.
15. The Ambassador of the increase Friday afternoon in your office will be the event with the employee.
16. Call Christine your new office.

Reactions: selfie

zyonyk

Aug 14, 2016
Changelog for 1.1

Version 1.10
1. Don`t forget to update your save to version 1.1 in the settings.
2. If you give enough tip to the waitress from the bar she could call and offer to stop by to visit.
3. Now Alex can meet hookers in the street that will help to raise faster depravity in the beginning of the game, but it will also be possible to obtain from them a nice bonus.
4. Now Vick will be able to call Valerie to arrange a meeting.
5. Alex can dig up dirt on Valerie and go talk to her.
6. Now Valeria has a parameter depravity, elevating it, you will open up new options for Alex.
7. Alex will be able to meet Christine and to argue about her with Nastya.
8. Also Alex will be able to help Nastya to make friends with Christina.
9. Now Vick will be able to have sex with Svetlana, after blackmail.
10. Now, after a particular behavior on couples at the Institute of Vick is going to spread certain rumors that would open up a new kind of earnings in the toilet Institute.
11. Vick will be able to catch one of the teachers in a compromising position and to work as a pimp at the Institute.
12. Nastya will offer Alex a raise, some time after a successful quest Kristina.
13. When Alex gets a raise, then he will be available for a glass of water Nasty, what to do with it I think guessed.
14. When Alex gets a promotion, you will be able to catch in the break room too lazy employee.
15. The Ambassador of the increase Friday afternoon in your office will be the event with the employee.
16. Call Christine your new office.
The thread has been updated to this for a while hasn't it? Or is there something new with this one.

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
AFAIK the version available in the OP is slightly behind the version available on SVS comics.

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
Why bother.... the anti-grinding menu is just there... you basically can find nearly _everything_ there.
Like - ten times faster then using cheat engine (and yeah, I use CE since... forever now).
Where is this anti grind menu?

*edit* got it -> had to "update" menu item.

Last edited:

kappamappa

Apr 13, 2017
how do you build the guest room? the father has 500k R (via patreon eng ver.) and i dont see an option to fix it... was there something i need to do first?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
where do i get ecstasy?
The Dad gets it through the Studio. One of the two models (can't recall the names off the top of my head) is the source. First you get the keys to her dressing room from the maid, then find her address. Then you visit her house and figure out the code to her front door (using a pencil and trying combinations of the 4 numbers till you get the right one). Once you've done that you set up a hidden cam in her house, and watch till you get footage of her with her dealer.

Then you confront her at work and break her down and she gives you some pills each week. The Dad can hide them in the House (garage I think) for other characters to pick up.

Reactions: freddycrougar10
Dec 20, 2016
The Dad gets it through the Studio. One of the two models (can't recall the names off the top of my head) is the source. First you get the keys to her dressing room from the maid, then find her address. Then you visit her house and figure out the code to her front door (using a pencil and trying combinations of the 4 numbers till you get the right one). Once you've done that you set up a hidden cam in her house, and watch till you get footage of her with her dealer.

Then you confront her at work and break her down and she gives you some pills each week. The Dad can hide them in the House (garage I think) for other characters to pick up.
Thank you for the help. I searched House Kayla plenty of times, but I think it needed to be done on a Sunday. That was the only time I got it to show the drug dealer.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Thank you for the help. I searched House Kayla plenty of times, but I think it needed to be done on a Sunday. That was the only time I got it to show the drug dealer.
Yeah its a once-a-week meeting, and each week you can take more pills from her.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote