scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I downloaded the game but i need the qsp player!
Where can i find it? I tried to download a version but the site said malware detected...

Greatlama87

Jun 28, 2017
Hello, i have download this games but i havn't a launcher for play ^^", i have use this link :

Greatlama87

Jun 28, 2017
Okay thank you very much i don't know for this logicial. The game house is complet ? There are other games good at play with this logicial ?

Khushbu

May 15, 2017
Hi, does anyone have a walkthrough of the game. I am stuck in the middle with no clue abt the storyline.

lonewolf0678

Jul 20, 2017
Hey guys sorry for asking here but how i can play Games like this`? i have some games with ending .swf .qsp .rags .t3 .....
and and and but the most i cant open and some works half in Opera.
gives a link or something where is explained how to play this or program download links?
and why gives so many types? whats the different?

thx Lone

redle

Apr 12, 2017
@lonewolf0678 different file types because people have access to different tools, different knowledge, different skill sets. Why aren't all tools hammers?

swf can be played in a browser
qsp played by a qsp player (link just supplied a few posts up by @zoomg )
rags requires the rags player
t3 is tads

Go to google and type "filetype swf" in the search field (or any of the types you want to know). You'll find the answer faster and more complete than what you'll get as a quick answer in a forum. Also you'll easily find the official websites of these players.

thaura

Apr 30, 2017
it is just a shame that the updates are so rare, otherwise I will surely continued to patreon the game

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote