zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
You need qsp player, if it's not included with the game you can download it here

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
What's in russian, if player alt+l to change language, if game, use the other qsp file, there should be 2, russian and english according to OP. You have to be more precise if you want help.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
it is just a shame that the updates are so rare, otherwise I will surely continued to patreon the game
He stopped updating altogether. I used to support him on patreon until he stopped posting for almost 3 months now with no warning.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
What's in russian, if player alt+l to change language, if game, use the other qsp file, there should be 2, russian and english according to OP. You have to be more precise if you want help.
I shouldve said that. ill use your advice and see how it goes.

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
I cant seem to make this game work i know i;m missing some step. I have the english qsp file and i have the qsp player but cant figure out how to play the game from there. looked it up on website but havent gotten any good ideas on how to make it work. Anyone able to help me out?

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
He stopped updating altogether. I used to support him on patreon until he stopped posting for almost 3 months now with no warning.
What else did you think would happen? He completely screwed up, with last 2 updates. The tranny stuff pretty much killed this game. Pitty because many really liked it. :(

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I cant seem to make this game work i know i;m missing some step. I have the english qsp file and i have the qsp player but cant figure out how to play the game from there. looked it up on website but havent gotten any good ideas on how to make it work. Anyone able to help me out?
Launch the qsp player, "qspgui.exe". Go to the menu and choose to open a game. In the dialog that pops up navigate to the house qsp file of your choice and select it. And have fun.

S

SCATBORD_VIKING

Two of the links are dead and the other two extremely slow, any mirrors?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
What else did you think would happen? He completely screwed up, with last 2 updates. The tranny stuff pretty much killed this game. Pitty because many really liked it. :(
Because his other game was still good, Hotel. Thats what was mainly advertised on the patreon, House was like an after thought.

Przemekpa01

Apr 30, 2017
Would someone be so kind and post save file from begining of the last update (lost my save tried to redo it but i screwed somewhere and lost my will to continue :( )

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Thanks for the link to QSP but when I open it, it's in Russian. How do I change it to English please? Very new at this stuff.

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
I have one burning question. What can the mom do with the glass of cum. She can take it, but I can't figure out where/how to use it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote