sanji

Apr 13, 2017
how do i change the height of main window of the game(asked during blowjob scene with dad).please help,thanks.

Last edited:

mrX

Jun 11, 2017
1. Don`t forget to update your save to version 1.1 in the settings.

How do you do that? Haven't found any option like that in settings?

koma

Dec 7, 2016
Make sure you have it in his inventory
same here...
is dad using knife/fock/what to do? and when it should be done? does he need to give lax to a douchebag first.
I would like to donate some money to the people who are developing this game, so how I can do it. It is good game.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Very disappointed with the latest update (1.20). All but one part of the content is all shemale. Chicks with dicks.

What a shame

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Lol futa content, next should add furry or bestiality content. Don't bother trying to polish the 'game' just keep throwing stuff at the wall until something sticks.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Very disappointed with the latest update (1.20). All but one part of the content is all shemale. Chicks with dicks.

What a shame
Have to agree if this is the case (not played) but if a lot of futa content will give it a miss. Futa does not interest me at all

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
havent found a full changelog, but apparently that content is entirely optional and you can turn it off at the beginning

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Wait a second.
Is it Shemale + Female, or Shemale + Male.
Because I can live with the first one, but if it's the second one I'm gonna skip this update :pokerFace:

EDIT:
Ok, the screens from Zeph seem to show Shemal + Shemale... I think I'm gonna skip it then.

example890

Jun 30, 2017
But for a long time the original demon is the son of the boss is also no wonder really his children
No wonder before sending her daughter to spy on the password when you can only trigger oral sex
But the boss after the death of her daughter or can continue to her house help and a bath or you can open the door
I think from this point of view perhaps the future of his son will become a pair of sex is not necessarily
Not like the current so that only his father to operate

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
But for a long time the original demon is the son of the boss is also no wonder really his children
No wonder before sending her daughter to spy on the password when you can only trigger oral sex
But the boss after the death of her daughter or can continue to her house help and a bath or you can open the door
I think from this point of view perhaps the future of his son will become a pair of sex is not necessarily
Not like the current so that only his father to operate
Not to be offensive but what the hell are you talking about. Maybe you posted this in the wrong threadx'D.

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
Not to be offensive but what the hell are you talking about. Maybe you posted this in the wrong threadx'D.
Given the english translation of parts of this game... aka handle=pencil, Im gonna have to say his post is related to this game, I have no idea what hes talking about either, but its probably related. lol

Reactions: Adoringfan
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote