katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
seriously? Complaining about the MC being an ass? When in most games, its a son banging his mom, his sister(s), his aunt(s), his neighbor(s), his female coworker(s), female classmates, female teachers, random female barrista/waitress/movie theater employee/jogger/gym employee and somehow then THAT MC is NOT an ass?????????
Those guys aren't much better, but they're not so in your face about it. In most of these games the MC would say "sure, you can get a job to pay rent, no problem", and then the girl can't find a job and starts offering her body instead. Or she would start camming and then need your help to hold the camera and eventually your help for some penetration scenes. It doesn't usually start off with "Oh, hi. You are my slave now."

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I had interpreted that the MC had left it there for her to find. Possibly a misinterpretation of the conversation.
He says he'd lost it and she tells him that she found it among his stuff. He then says she can keep it. Don't know how much clearer it could be. Unless of course one or both of them is lying.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
He says he'd lost it and she tells him that she found it among his stuff. He then says she can keep it. Don't know how much clearer it could be. Unless of course one or both of them is lying.
For some reason I had thought that the MC was "lying", and I certainly can't say now what made me think that at the time, but I had this impression, possibly wrong. I have played it again and there is nothing to justify my interpretation.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
For some reason I had thought that the MC was "lying", and I certainly can't say now what made me think that at the time, but I had this impression, possibly wrong. I have played it again and there is nothing to justify my interpretation.
I mean, the MC is clearly a manipulative sort, even if you play the pure "good-ish" path, so I don't think it's completely unwarranted to doubt his word at times.

Reactions: BlasKyau

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Am I the only one who suspects Nancy of being MC's daughter??

19 years ago he broke up with his ex-girlfriend. And now after 19 years this 18-year-old girl pops up! His ex-gf is keeping the secret who is the father of her daughter. If you add additional 9 months of pregnancy, then the numbers are pretty good match.

I think author of the game isnt more obvious about their family relationship due to Patreon's policy. They ban incest.

Reactions: spooge_nugget

tihms

Jun 23, 2021
Whether you like the flavors of the game or not, the writing and "story" are so simplistic and plain retarded that I'm not even sure why the dev bothered. The renders are fantastic, and I'm all for suspending disbelief for media, but it's like all the time put into this was spent on the visuals and the story and progression are an afterthought. If you want to see hot virtual chicks just go to some rule34 site, but if you want to play an AVN that has some sort of coherent story, there are a lot better options - even from the plethora of other dark RUS devs.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Whether you like the flavors of the game or not, the writing and "story" are so simplistic and plain retarded that I'm not even sure why the dev bothered. The renders are fantastic,
The story very obviously has a large backstory, most of which has not yet been revealed. This shows that the story has been carefully planned. It's not a simplistic A leads to B leads to C kind of story. Instead, there are many levels of mystery, such as

* what is the MC's relationship with his father?

* why is someone or some group targeting him?

* why is the girl who lives in the basement monitoring the situation?

* what is the purpose of the school? and the relationship of the school to MC's father?

* what has happened between the MC and his previous lovers?

* what is the MC's involvement with the criminal gangs?

So . . . there are many elements of mystery yet to be resolved and explored. This shows that the plot is certainly not simplistic.

This aspect might be missed if the reader clicks through quickly, but "simplistic" is the very last word I'd use to describe a story with this level of backstory and interrelationships.

But . . . we agree that the renders are fantastic.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I have a very weird sense of humor, so maybe that's why I like this game. Because it's filled with just that. Only one thing I miss, the Parody tag, because this game is in so many ways that. (Hoping that the Dev is planning this or I just made a terrible mistake as the Dev wanted to do a very serious game!) ;) Not much sex yet, but as I will continue playing this one in the end I'll see some great scenes (I hope). Waiting for Wendy to get rid of some (all) clothes. :love: Waiting for more and promise a real review when there's more material to do it properly.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Any news on update?
At patreon, the developer says that he is having family medical issues at the moment. So, that's delayed things.

Like you, I've been curious about what happens next in this game, especially regarding the developing relationship with the maid.

We'll see what happens.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
What is the content situation like so far? Is it worth downloading now, or should I wait for a few updates?

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Haven't seen an update from the dev in a while on here. Anyone have any information on how things are progressing with the game?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Noted, it has been a year since the game was first uploaded, so guess it will need two more if the completed is 1.0 of course.

As to the Story, there is nothing that hard, the MC is looking for his Father or either, the people's responsible for his death ?
Foxy is the girl is helped, since then they have been in a relation, guess he did not try to dom her since she is clearly a big girl (killing experience for one).
Then, the scene about the girl vs3 costumes, basic is to use mask then gloves, if possible a voice modulator is not planing to kill everybody.
TBS, looking forward in any case.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes