Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Just want to make sure are the tags correct? I dont want to play it and not have vaginal sex.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i just cant get into the game, the mc is massive arsehole who i wish would get hit by a truck, the forced maid is hot but you can corrupt someone with out all that shit, and watching some random girl get fucked on the tv is just pointless
but good luck with your game (y) its just not for me

Osider

Readhead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
i hope it will continue and don't fell in oh hold or abandoned, good luck :)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This is all over the place, from the story to the dialogues, everything. It's clear the dev wanted to create a made corruption scenario, but never had a good idea about it, so he threw every bullshit that came to mind from someone who lacks imagination, to create the situation, without it being plausible. Not to mention the pointless tv show that serves no purpose.

• Sad
Reactions: DerrekF and Bailz

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Downloaded and played. A bit disjointed story so far and hopefully the next update more lighter wallpapers. It seems as if everything takes place in the evening while it is daytime.
Hopefully the next update more content and story.

Reactions: DerrekF

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
While i love corruption games that humor tag has me a little worried. I have no problem with jokes here and there but if it gets to be a bit too much and too forced then it can get annoying fast for me.

Looking forward to playing this game though as I've said corrupting women is always fun.

Reactions: DerrekF
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes