Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Anyone know what the MC Perv and MC Good points do? One could guess but I'd rather not.

I'll be disappointed if the fox isn't imaginary

Last edited:

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Holy shit I thought this game was abandoned. Well I mean, there weren't any tags or anything stating it was abandoned but it has been three months since the extremely short prologue and this game was setting up something really good. Good to see that it is still being worked on, hopefully we do get an update sooner than later

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

DerrekF

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
If I ever stop working on the game, I will write about it on my Patreon and here. My real job takes almost all my time, so no fast updates in the near future, but I spend all my free time working on it. Current progress on update is around 70%.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I guess the game is about Corruption, Spanking, Male Domination and Humiliation mainly. Is there by chance a path that avoids these fetishes?

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

breakpoint

Feb 24, 2019
Wait the full hd one downloads 2k and the QHD one downloads 1080p i think because it has lower archive size.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Here is my walkthrough mod ( It's my first mod...hope it's not that bad :p )
Join my
Just wondering if you are going to be updating the mod, so I know if I should be waiting to play or not.

vwstren

Sep 17, 2018
How about no? Its the dev's choice on which fetishes he focuses and not yours and imagine there are people who like exactly these fetishes. Not your cup of tea? Go and play a game that contains the stuff you like and leave games with stuff you don't like alone.
preach on!
sick of people coming into threads and shitting on a game because they don't like the tags.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
So now that all sides are done shitflinging, can someone tell me if the game is any good or should i just fuck off.

Reactions: filochard

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
If I ever stop working on the game, I will write about it on my Patreon and here. My real job takes almost all my time, so no fast updates in the near future, but I spend all my free time working on it. Current progress on update is around 70%.
Godspeed DerrekF (y)
Download links are vice versa (1080p is QHD & QHD is 1080p) just change the text above them, and it's good to go.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes