hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Looking nice. One tip: remove all the black inter-screens. It kills the pace enormously, which was okay in the 1960ies, but now we just want to feel emerged in the story.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
The choices you previously made decide on your options here.
This is an artificial restriction of my freedom of choices, as in games with alignments. I would like to have the right to choose what I want at the moment, I don't want to be limited by some previous choices and shifts towards lawful, neutral, chaotic, good or evil.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
That's pretty simple : perv choices will lead to more perv options.
Non Perv choices will lead to more non perv options.

Of course everyone may have a different definition of "perv".

But it looks pretty logical to me.

Reactions: cty and 610

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018

What if I'm a pervert, but sometimes I want to do something ordinary and romantic? Or vice versa, if I want to diversify my boring everyday life with a pinch of perversions?

Reactions: Look-see and Valeck

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What if I'm a pervert, but sometimes I want to do something ordinary and romantic? Or vice versa, if I want to diversify my boring everyday life with a pinch of perversions?
Best advice find a vn that caters to that, or make your own :)

Reactions: oaiki

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

I understand your 'logical' reply. But, just because we choose a perv choice at one point, doesn't mean we won't choose a non-perv choice later. Kind of like with BHH. Just because we go dark mostly, doesn't mean we have to stuck on the dark path exclusively. Anyway, not bitching about it. Just saying that most of us are spoiled when it comes to choices. Ahahaha

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Ok .. that is a bit arbitrary, or?

I dont see the connection but ok ... I wont drop Amy ... ^^
You won't need to. I had fun with Amy and still have the option to forgive.
You probably have to avoid all the choices where the MC is being an ass :)

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
This is another cool game I have just discovered, maybe a bit on the dark side for some, but what the hell it's about time we had a bit of fun in a game. :LOL:

And what great renders!! With some really attractive models, and so far a great storyline.

And I can't wait to see what the developer has in store for us.

This is one that is definitely on my watch list. :)

Reactions: DerrekF

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Renders are nice and usually I'd be into the whole corruption thing with the friend's daughter but there is so much I despised while playing. The overwhelming doucheness of the MC w/o much choice to reduce it and the distasteful (nicest way I can describe it) and pointless side plot with the tv show are enough for me to just ignore this game. Such a shifty way to contain cuckold content but sidestep the tag.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Renders are nice and usually I'd be into the whole corruption thing with the friend's daughter but there is so much I despised while playing. The overwhelming doucheness of the MC w/o much choice to reduce it and the distasteful (nicest way I can describe it) and pointless side plot with the tv show are enough for me to just ignore this game. Such a shifty way to contain cuckold content but sidestep the tag.
The side show was what made this game great, it might have been done in a game before, but none I have played so far.
And looking forward to what happens in the final of the contest. :LOL:

The game in my opinion is supposed to show the dark side of the MC, with a bit of fun to go with it.

My advice is don't take games of this type seriously, play it for the fun and humour factor which I believe the Developer has intended it to have.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes