• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
um how do i use this?
Download the mod file,extract it . You will get a game folder copy it and paste it where the .exe of Housekeeper is . Press replace if prompted.

Nov 7, 2017
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png Some reason none of the images are showing up in the game. I just check the image folder inside the game folder and all the images are set to .webp instead of .jpg or .png. That might explains why I'm getting "the image not found" error and blank background. I downloaded the Full HD version of the game not the QHD version.

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
View attachment 1034068 View attachment 1034069 Some reason none of the images are showing up in the game. I just check the image folder inside the game folder and all the images are set to .webp instead of .jpg or .png. That might explains why I'm getting "the image not found" error and blank background. I downloaded the Full HD version of the game not the QHD version.
I also downloaded the HD version and mine worked like a charm. Which source did you use for download? I used NOPY. Maybe there is something wrong with your download.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Nov 7, 2017
I also downloaded the HD version and mine worked like a charm. Which source did you use for download? I used NOPY. Maybe there is something wrong with your download.
I tried both the Full HD and the QHD version but was getting the same results. I downloaded them from Mega. Yeah I will try Nopy to see it fixes it. Weird that it seems working for everybody else except me. Lol

Nov 7, 2017
New game needed, you get errors with old saves :) It's in change log.
This is actually my first time playthrough. Apparently the issue was the Walkthrough Mod. The game is working properly now when I removed the mod. The mod must be for the last update or broken. Lol. I will just try playing the game without it. I think I'm gonna love your game looks like it has a perfect concept going for it. I love domination, corruption, humiliation and spanking. :):devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: DerrekF

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so far my only issue with the game is i wished MC had the option to turn TV off. i didnt care for watching the contestent have sex with either of the guys. if its not MC getting laid i dont care to watch it. im not saying remove the scenes but maybe a third option to turn the tv off. some ppl might like it but everytime the TV comes on i have to hold the skip button. waste of renders in my opinion. aside from that

renders arent bad and overall game isnt bad. im looking forward to future updates.

Last edited:

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Housekeeper [v0.2] [Derrek] - Compressed

Full HD version
Original PC Size: 874.20 MB
Original MAC Size: 856.92 MB

Compressed PC Size: 81.7 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 64.7 MB

QHD version
Original PC Size: 1.42 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.40 GB

Compressed PC Size: 105.2 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 88.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was great so far... good renders, I enjoyed the corruption aspect... the future looks bright too, I'd want more stuff with the maid, but also foxy, plus he's to get into a school to teach... so lots of excellent things to come... the TV show was pretty interesting too, I don't believe it'll actually turn out well for that girl, haha.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How about no? Its the dev's choice on which fetishes he focuses and not yours and imagine there are people who like exactly these fetishes. Not your cup of tea? Go and play a game that contains the stuff you like and leave games with stuff you don't like alone.
I haven't asked to change the game, I just wanted to know if that path existed, I liked the images and I wanted to see if there was a possibility to me of playing it. If not, then too bad for me. I don't think that asking is a reason for offense, if that path doesn't exist nor is there a forecast of it, it's said and I include this game in my long list of ignored and we will not speak again in this thread.

Also, I play many games that have these tags, only there are routes that avoid them. Why can't I ask if that happens in this game?

For the rest, I suppose that after your answer I can ignore the game.

In any case, thanks for the game to the Dev, and good luck.

Reactions: cty and Cernunnos.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Wait a second... Is this an VN using DAZ models with a male protagonist MC who *doesn't* look like a child or some knock-off/discount Nico Bellic?

o_O?

Is that even legal? :ROFLMAO:
apparently youve played very few daz games then

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes