VN Ren'Py Abandoned How Far Will You Go [Part 4] [ntrgames]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
It's been so long since the dev posted anything on his patreon, i am suprised that it still got a lot of supporters. $500+ monthly? by this time when a people is being scammed they almost immediately drop paying to the person's work but his patrons is still hopeful but out of all supporter of his and those who formerly support him, do anyone or even a single person tried to report him to the patreon's moderators?

Reactions: Busted1201

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Inspiration? -
how much I would like to be a native English speaker to grasp all the nuances ... anyway we in the 80s had many movies of this kind and we all (male and female) grew up deviant! ;) One for all "The key" by Tinto Brass:

Reactions: VolksKrieg

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Good game but the error that I have always found in this type of games (which I love) is that of "from 0 to 100" in no time. Those who have personal experiences of this type of experience (even without come to sharing wife or girlfriend) know that the development is very slow and goes through certain rituals and steps, if a couple wants to play with these kinks there are unwritten rules, otherwise it's just betrayal and not a couple game.

Reactions: fbass

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Can you explain it me. Who are these people who still pay more then 600 bucks for nothing?
It does not get in my head
To much money? Sorry I can t understand this.

Reactions: pmano and fbass

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
how much I would like to be a native English speaker to grasp all the nuances ... anyway we in the 80s had many movies of this kind and we all (male and female) grew up deviant! ;) One for all "The key" by Tinto Brass:
Is it good? The title is in italian, so assume it is in the italian language ? Do we have english sub or even dub or is it english as it is?

Can you explain it me. Who are these people who still pay more then 600 bucks for nothing?
It does not get in my head
To much money? Sorry I can t understand this.
Not to be too extreme, but do you think the dev's dead? I mean, you can't be that type of greedy human being, unless you are that kind of human? Maybe he pause the pledging for his work and people don't really lose money from nothing?

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Is it good? The title is in italian, so assume it is in the italian language ? Do we have english sub or even dub or is it english as it is?

Not to be too extreme, but do you think the dev's dead? I mean, you can't be that type of greedy human being, unless you are that kind of human? Maybe he pause the pledging for his work and people don't really lose money from nothing?
At this point, I think I agree with you. The Patreon is either completely abandoned or he/she is dead. Sad.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, we all want to know.
but this is a typical "dev" behavior. they just vanish without saying anything. u wonder what kind of ethic education they have.
I mean, sure, the common anon, he can be like that, but a dev that gets payed u expect more.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Maaaan, all I wanted was a sequel to Helping Out The Neighbor. I was really hoping they might develop Anna Succumbs to Neighbors Cock, which is an amazzzzzing story on literotica if you haven’t read it already. Somebody needs to make a game out of it.

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Maaaan, all I wanted was a sequel to Helping Out The Neighbor. I was really hoping they might develop Anna Succumbs to Neighbors Cock, which is an amazzzzzing story on literotica if you haven’t read it already. Somebody needs to make a game out of it.
Are all of ntr's stories based on literotica?

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes