VN Ren'Py Abandoned How Far Will You Go [Part 4] [ntrgames]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
Ahh.....an NTR game (the devs name....) alas that the tag NTR in the game description as to 'spoilers' is, quite frankly, nothing of the sort! If anything, this is simply a game of 'sharing' not Netorare....where the wife or female partner cheats behind the man's back and the husband/partner carries on his idyllic life in complete ignorance of his wife C. infidelity....by naming this rather ridiculous story NTR you dilute the emotional impact of the genre, but I guess 'bandwagons' are there to be jumped on. Thus are these terms banded about and lessened (cuckold included) each of these practises are carried on without the spouses being aware. The denouement of such adulteries leading to heartache or acceptance , depending on the masculinity of the male involved and his love for his spouse. Best NTR games removes the NTR tag and replaces it with SHARING.. love and kisses to you all no matter what your fetish...Enjoy. XxX

declannl

Nov 17, 2018
You're the guys from Helping Out The Neighbor :) greet game
PLEASSSYYYY Mac version please please please

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
How Far Will You Go [Part 4] ntrgames

Original Size Win/Linux: 890 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 64 MB:

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
I don't know if you've noticed that the update has some bugs at the level of character names. I was going to fix it in the Spanish translation I'm doing. If someone knows the creator of the game, let me know so I can contact him and fix it.

------------------------------------------------

No se si os habéis dado cuenta que la actualización tiene algunos fallos a nivel de nombre de los personajes. Yo lo iba a repara en la traducción al español que estoy haciendo. Si alguien conoce al creador del juego, que me lo haga saber para ponerme en contacto con el y poder solucionarlo.

Gracias!

Darax
;)

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Pretty nice update. They postpone it to add the second path to it it seems. The first one copies that story from Literotica as mentioned here before, still with "friend" instead of neighbour while the second path doesn't and is exactly what I like. Yep, good one. And as it seems both those path will continue in the future update. Nice!

Reactions: Busted1201

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Ahh.....an NTR game (the devs name....) alas that the tag NTR in the game description as to 'spoilers' is, quite frankly, nothing of the sort! If anything, this is simply a game of 'sharing' not Netorare....where the wife or female partner cheats behind the man's back and the husband/partner carries on his idyllic life in complete ignorance of his wife C. infidelity....by naming this rather ridiculous story NTR you dilute the emotional impact of the genre, but I guess 'bandwagons' are there to be jumped on. Thus are these terms banded about and lessened (cuckold included) each of these practises are carried on without the spouses being aware. The denouement of such adulteries leading to heartache or acceptance , depending on the masculinity of the male involved and his love for his spouse. Best NTR games removes the NTR tag and replaces it with SHARING.. love and kisses to you all no matter what your fetish...Enjoy. XxX
Couldn't agree more, the eroge definition of NTR is northing close to this. Many sharing games get tagged with NTR on here and it's not even close to what it actually is.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Couldn't agree more, the eroge definition of NTR is northing close to this. Many sharing games get tagged with NTR on here and it's not even close to what it actually is.
Agree fzone 95 already should have add tags cuckold and stag/hot wife.
Which would fit in those both paths.and of course in many other games here

Reactions: arimfan

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This 100%. And the lack of clearly defined tags probably contributes to muddling the netorare definition so much that you get people screaming "NTR" in games that have nothing to do with it.

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
This 100%. And the lack of clearly defined tags probably contributes to muddling the netorare definition so much that you get people screaming "NTR" in games that have nothing to do with it.
Yep pretty sure NTR is about the loss of a loved one to someone else and corruption of that loved one in the process. Japanese games usually do this really well ... to a point where I actually quit them at some point because I can't take that shit... someone fucking the MCs wife/GF/family does nothing to me and I just fap away with no problems.
But some people just see someone else(not the MC) having sex with any woman in the story and cry NTR even if the woman did not even know the MC at the point of said sex scene ... no joke I saw some dev having to explain that shit lol.

Reactions: fbass and arimfan
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes