ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i click on every house on that map and not shit happens ..... and the map won't go away either ... i gotta be missing something ..... :unsure:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
ok i click on every house on that map and not shit happens ..... and the map won't go away either ... i gotta be missing something ..... :unsure:
If your Map is missing the Locations names,
you will need to start a New game,
Aa "Old" saves will not work.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
If your Map is missing the Locations names,
you will need to start a New game,
Aa "Old" saves will not work.
Actually, you don't need to start a new game. You just need to go into Preferences (accessible via right-click if you're already in a game), change the language to something else, then change it back to your preferred language. This will reset the display language issues (including location names on the map).

Reactions: Raizen84

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Actually, you don't need to start a new game. You just need to go into Preferences (accessible via right-click if you're already in a game), change the language to something else, then change it back to your preferred language. This will reset the display language issues (including location names on the map).
ok i haven't tried that .... :unsure:

awesome man it worked (y)

Last edited:

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
1031.png

Hi!

HIBAH ch4 available for Sibilla's lover!

Subscribestar is currently not available. It will be updated as soon as possible.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
View attachment 2525110

Hi!

HIBAH ch4 available for Sibilla's lover!

Subscribestar is currently not available. It will be updated as soon as possible.
Pretty sure this tier doesn't have anyone on it going off your patreon page. Might want to start with the highest tier people actually are subscribed to, since I'm not sure if you have beta testers.

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
I haven't gotten to the end of the content yet but speaking as someone who dislikes sex worker LIs some of these girls are total turnoffs.

Chanel is going to sell naughty pictures of herself online
Arwen wants to become a prostitute like her mother (just the kind of thing a man wants to hear when he's getting a handjob :KEK::FacePalm:)
Drinja is already a prostitute and is trying to convince the MC to hire her
oh thx for warning. game looked good at first sight, glad i readed your comment

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
oh thx for warning. game looked good at first sight, glad i readed your comment
And let me say, you do wrong :)
Chanel considered doing it because a close friend had told her about it. But she will never put her pictures online. She will change her mind soon, of course we need MC back in the real world.
Arwen is just making fun of MC. She will tell this in the next chapter to Miriel.
Drinja is a prostitute, yes. and as such, she will be super optional.
You can decide to have nothing to do with her.

I'm not trying to convince you, everyone plays what they want. As it should be.
I am also writing this for those who want to know these things ;)

Reactions: doujin1 and sn3p

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
Chanel considered doing it because a close friend had told her about it. But she will never put her pictures online. She will change her mind soon, of course we need MC back in the real world.
Arwen is just making fun of MC. She will tell this in the next chapter to Miriel.

ok thx for this, so one girl want be cam whore (awesome harem lis material)
second is making fun that want be prostitute as mother cause that is fun right?
and third is prostitute but will be optional
(readed something about mc letting snifing some other guys panties of girls to.)

doesnt look like my kind of favourite content in harem game, but gl in developing

Reactions: Kuggazer

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Okay guys, after a quick consultation, we decided to make this chapter available to all supporters.
To repay you for your trust. It doesn't make much sense the only released for tiers that have 0 supporters.
Just one thing, after playing it, we would love to know your opinion. Any feedback from you is essential to us.
Thank you again.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022

As long as Drinja is optional i don't have a problem with her but as for the other two:

Chanel doesn't just consider it, she really wants to do it. MC even takes her side when Aaron is trying to convince her not to do it. If Arwen was just making fun of the MC then she did a poor job of it because he didn't seem bothered. To me, it came across as her being sick and tired of being controlled by her father and she wanted to be more free like her mother was.

I'm willing to give these girls a second chance but the initial impressions for them were not good. Is Chanel going to change her mind on her own? It would be a bit strange for the MC to be against it now since he convinced Aaron to take the pictures before...

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
As long as Drinja is optional i don't have a problem with her but as for the other two:

Chanel doesn't just consider it, she really wants to do it. MC even takes her side when Aaron is trying to convince her not to do it. If Arwen was just making fun of the MC then she did a poor job of it because he didn't seem bothered. To me, it came across as her being sick and tired of being controlled by her father and she wanted to be more free like her mother was.

I'm willing to give these girls a second chance but the initial impressions for them were not good. Is Chanel going to change her mind on her own? It would be a bit strange for the MC to be against it now since he convinced Aaron to take the pictures before...
it looks like that there is not exactly writen story but dev is tailoring it by feed back or ?patreon votes? so there can be some inaccuracies in story line each update.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
it looks like that there is not exactly writen story but dev is tailoring it by feed back or ?patreon votes? so there can be some inaccuracies in story line each update.
Yeah, probably. I think the dev would be better off reworking the scenes so the bad vibes don't exist in the first place but that's obviously a lot more work than having the characters change their mind or them saying they were just joking about becoming a whore...

Reactions: kros94

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Yeah, probably. I think the dev would be better off reworking the scenes so the bad vibes don't exist in the first place but that's obviously a lot more work than having the characters change their mind or them saying they were just joking about becoming a whore...
Hmm... It's actually very easy to cut those scenes or not have them say certain things.
But here's the point, every time there is something wrong. For one or the other.
Maybe next time someone will tell me that Miriel looks better with black hair.
Another to make Erdie more skinny ( it really happened).
Is it possible to please everyone all the time? Without any polemic, of course.

However, on Chanel and Arwen I can also understand. Because you stay too many updates with this doubt. I will see what to do.

EDIT:
The Chanel scene has already been changed.
Dialogues changed and photoshoot images removed.

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Hmm... It's actually very easy to cut those scenes or not have them say certain things.
But here's the point, every time there is something wrong. For one or the other.
Maybe next time someone will tell me that Miriel looks better with black hair.
Another to make Erdie more skinny ( it really happened).
Is it possible to please everyone all the time? Without any polemic, of course.

However, on Chanel and Arwen I can also understand. Because you stay too many updates with this doubt. I will see what to do.
Well, there is quite a difference between disliking a LI due to her looks (i really like Chanel's look for example but her tattoos might put some people off) and disliking her because she wants to become a camwhore/OF model/prostitute. For a game that promised no sharing/ntr, having 3 girls in the early chapters wanting to become or already being sex workers does give off some red flags. I think it's safe to say that most people who play harem games don't want their LIs to be whores.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes