Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi there . I have created a new discord server. I am still testing a couple of things, but it should work at least.

I am waiting for you guys :cool:

deijsbeer

Dec 6, 2018
Hi, I like your game.
I played it now for a while but now i am stuck.
I cannot find the third kid for the grandma on the main square.
Can I get a hint or something ?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: Hornyowl

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
This would be so much better by being a VN. Why does anyone thinks that it is fun clicking around the town to find shit?
Completely waste of time and ressources.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
This would be so much better by being a VN. Why does anyone thinks that it is fun clicking around the town to find shit?
Completely waste of time and ressources.
I made the VN version days ago. I am still trying to figure out what is better. But I won't hide the fact that the idea of continuing without a sandbox is convincing me more and more. If nothing else, it would speed up the work a lot.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I made the VN version days ago. I am still trying to figure out what is better. But I won't hide the fact that the idea of continuing without a sandbox is convincing me more and more. If nothing else, it would speed up the work a lot.

HIBAH no sandbox
i forsure prefer the vn format i have yet to play a sandbox game that successfully adds anything to a game besides pointless clicks

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Hey guys just wanted to ask if someone has encountered the same issue like mine:
I cannot see the names of the places I wanna go when I click on the map scroll.

Any recommendation?

Reactions: TheDick69+ and ODX
4.10 star(s) 52 Votes