dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Is it just me or does the banner look really atrocious levels of uncanny valley ?

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
Is it possible to avoid sex stuff with Layla and Chanel (the ones with piercings and tattoos) or are they unavoidable?

Reactions: EJW

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Thanks for the reply, but that doesn't fix the missing cursor issue... Researching, it can be a common issue using custom sized cursors. I also tried disabling the custom cursor, but no luck.

Well good luck with this project, I'll check back another time as more updates are released (I hope this issue will be resolved).

Update... Well I deleted the cursor RPA file and started the story. I had an error, clicked ignore and tried full screen. Now the regular cursor works.... The issue is with the size of the custom cursor used, as it prevents it from displaying on my huge screen monitor.
This issue, the missing cursor has happened again for me.

Fix: I removed the cursor file from the game folder, ran the game...then ignored the only error, and the cursor was normal with no issues.

And I'm using a large screen monitor, windows 10... No other issues with other projects.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Okay guys, I created a version without a sandbox. Obviously there are no choices to be made yet , but there will be, in case I decide to continue with this version.
No need to say that the old saves will never work ;)
Please, if you try it, let me know what you think? It is very important for us.
Thank you <3

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
This issue, the missing cursor has happened again for me.

Fix: I removed the cursor file from the game folder, ran the game...then ignored the only error, and the cursor was normal with no issues.

And I'm using a large screen monitor, windows 10... No other issues with other projects.
I wouldn't know how to solve this problem, honestly. The only thing I could do, is to remove the custom cursor. I will do some more testing anyway.

Cforcer

Jan 26, 2019
You should make quests more obvious... Talk to everyone quest seems bugged, have talked to everyone and it's still active... beside bugs seems like a nice start for interesting game.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
If someone already played this update from the beginning to the quest of "Find 3 kids" or "Clean the Mu" please place your saves here to help avoid the Map problem raised with this update.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If someone already played this update from the beginning to the quest of "Find 3 kids" or "Clean the Mu" please place your saves here to help avoid the Map problem raised with this update.
Just restart and press "tab" until you get to the new content, it's just a couple of minutes to do so.....

Reactions: Aj Atkinson

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
There is no stats grind with tideous and reptitive mini-games or any other stuff like that in this AVN/game.

There is a quest journal and all locations can be accessed with one mouse click from an overview map.
No clicking through a whole building of empty rooms to access a certain room or anything like that.

Just a few more mouse clicks to access a location and to interact with a character than in a VN.
Sheesh, humanity can't have gotten that complacent already that it is overstraind with an additional
flick of a finger for a mouse click or two.

Look at the banner. The main protagonist sitting between the ladies from both worlds.
Maybe wait a few updates to see where the dev is going because a sandbox would make totally sense
if the MC later can go back and forth between the worlds and there are repeatable scenes in each.
Its not that its an extra mouse click or two, Its a consistent number of clicks that happen with each new event/interaction, click the map, find the right location you're supposed to be at *sometimes having to click through multiple locations* only to not see or have the right conditions to continue, leading to more back tracking increasing the click through. Meaning you're putting in more clicks, than you are actually reading/playing/enjoying the material and being frustrated with the absolute constant click throughs. As I said in my thoughts on sandboxes, they can be used as part of a Visual Novel but not as the whole game, the story has to progress and you have to have these things take place but with intermissions between the story as mini sandbox areas. For example in the future when the MC does travel between his reality and the fantasy world, there should of course be a sandbox area within the house as a "free roam" area allowing you to travel between worlds etc. However events, story decisions, and the visuals are put predominantly forward.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Its not that its an extra mouse click or two, Its a consistent number of clicks that happen with each new event/interaction, click the map, find the right location you're supposed to be at *sometimes having to click through multiple locations* only to not see or have the right conditions to continue, leading to more back tracking increasing the click through. Meaning you're putting in more clicks, than you are actually reading/playing/enjoying the material and being frustrated with the absolute constant click throughs.
yeah to that (add to it the clicks in and out of some questlog or walkthrough to even find the stuff you need to do), but a fat nope to the second part of your post.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
I believe this Save might help you, I've uninstalled the game and, Im not reinstalling let me know if this is the one that works for you
Unfortunately, this trick didn't work. The map is still shaded and invisible so I guess everyone had to replay god damn stupid game from the beginning. This is sad and time-wasting. Hope the devs will buy some new Tesla where they will be surprised by discovering the fact that they are beta testers and the brakes will be available for them in the next version of the update and... life!

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Unfortunately, this trick didn't work. The map is still shaded and invisible so I guess everyone had to replay god damn stupid game from the beginning. This is sad and time-wasting. Hope the devs will buy some new Tesla where they will be surprised by discovering the fact that they are beta testers and the brakes will be available for them in the next version of the update and... life!
Sorry but you need to start over from the beginning because of the map bug. If you don't want to do that, no problem. In any case, bugs can happen. They happen in AAA productions with millions of budgets, let alone me, developing in my room, in between things.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
Nope that save I opened after the patch and had the game play fine, I was one of the fortunate to not have to redo it

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
yeah to that (add to it the clicks in and out of some questlog or walkthrough to even find the stuff you need to do), but a fat nope to the second part of your post.
You're misreading what im saying, Im using the last part as a "what if forward sandbox" scenario, talking just about the possibilities or rather an idea, if the Dev wants to have some sort of Sandbox element involved in the game. it was moreso brainstorming than a solid "yeah you have to do it this way"

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
Okay guys, I created a version without a sandbox. Obviously there are no choices to be made yet , but there will be, in case I decide to continue with this version.
No need to say that the old saves will never work ;)
Please, if you try it, let me know what you think? It is very important for us.
Thank you <3

Mega
I love this version MUCH more. I don't feel like I'm playing a puzzle anymore, the pacing works alot better with a Visual novel atleast for me. Although the comic sans makes it a little hard for me not to gravitate towards shitposts lol. Seriously will follow this once more updates come out, I definitely appreciate the Dev taking the time to hear what we've said and make changes, including changing the whole type of gameplay system used from Sandbox to VN. I look forward to seeing more from this game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kuggazer
4.10 star(s) 52 Votes