Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
This issue, the missing cursor has happened again for me.

Fix: I removed the cursor file from the game folder, ran the game...then ignored the only error, and the cursor was normal with no issues.

And I'm using a large screen monitor, windows 10... No other issues with other projects.
Sometimes custom cursors modify certain files that get flagged and disabled/removed by antivirus.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I haven't gotten to the end of the content yet but speaking as someone who dislikes sex worker LIs some of these girls are total turnoffs.

Chanel is going to sell naughty pictures of herself online
Arwen wants to become a prostitute like her mother (just the kind of thing a man wants to hear when he's getting a handjob :KEK::FacePalm:)
Drinja is already a prostitute and is trying to convince the MC to hire her

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I haven't gotten to the end of the content yet but speaking as someone who dislikes sex worker LIs some of these girls are total turnoffs.

Chanel is going to sell naughty pictures of herself online
Arwen wants to become a prostitute like her mother (just the kind of thing a man wants to hear when he's getting a handjob :KEK::FacePalm:)
Drinja is already a prostitute and is trying to convince the MC to hire her
Drinja will be completely optional. At the next meeting with her, you can refuse and forget about her.
Arwen does not really want to become a prostitute. In the fourth chapter she mentions this.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Drinja will be completely optional. At the next meeting with her, you can refuse and forget about her.
Arwen does not really want to become a prostitute. In the fourth chapter she mentions this.
Well her mother wasn't a prostitute either, strictly speaking, she just liked to bring happiness to all the menfolk :whistle:

Will we get the chance to reject the girl on the pig farm ?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Kuggazer in my experience most devs who add or make a sandbox game just do it to make the game seem like i has more content. that being said, ive seen much worse implementations of sandbox than what youve done

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Kuggazer in my experience most devs who add or make a sandbox game just do it to make the game seem like i has more content. that being said, ive seen much worse implementations of sandbox than what youve done
Yes, it is possible. It is much easier to develop a simple VN, though. Much much faster.
In a sandbox, there are so many things to keep in mind, and getting it wrong is a snap.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Yes, it is possible. It is much easier to develop a simple VN, though. Much much faster.
In a sandbox, there are so many things to keep in mind, and getting it wrong is a snap.
ill be honest, i think the game would be much better as a VN, i normally avoid sandbox games, only reason i tried this one is because of the petite, blonde elf girl

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
"To make it work properly, however, you should play the game from the beginning.

You can skip the whole thing until the end of Chapter 2. It will only take a few seconds anyway."
What about after talking to Turdgon and Sibilla about all the choices to the end of chapter 2?

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
ill be honest, i think the game would be much better as a VN, i normally avoid sandbox games, only reason i tried this one is because of the petite, blonde elf girl
I also released the version without sandbox today. Have you tried this?

May 9, 2017
Okay guys, I created a version without a sandbox. Obviously there are no choices to be made yet , but there will be, in case I decide to continue with this version.
No need to say that the old saves will never work ;)
Please, if you try it, let me know what you think? It is very important for us.
Thank you <3

Mega
I prefer this version. Now I can focus on the story and not on clicking on the map. Thank you for the opportunity to check the game in two variants. Votes for VN.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I prefer this version. Now I can focus on the story and not on clicking on the map. Thank you for the opportunity to check the game in two variants. Votes for VN.
Thank you for the feedback. Obviously I can't keep doing double releases. I will have to make a decision based on your opinions.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Thank you for the feedback. Obviously I can't keep doing double releases. I will have to make a decision based on your opinions.
you should beable to add a poll to the thread for people to vote one, just make sure you add the Non sandbox version to the OP and Label it Clearly so people know the difference between the 2

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
just went through the non sandbox version, just skipped through it, the game seems to flow much better without the sandbox element, though the game would now need the Kinetic Novel tag as there are no choices aside from what to name your character

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
When I played the game there was a scene where the MC enters the forge and Thessalia says she told Elas everything. Why do I have the feeling that a taboo is brewing here. I could well imagine Thessalia going back to the dwarf to have herself drawn naked. Elas secretly follows her to see her naked. While the MC goes for a walk at night and catches Elas secretly watching after his naked mom Thessalia. And the story continues...;):p

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes