Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Please no Sandbox
sandbox tag ah shit here we again good renders but no sandbox sorry
Hi there. Can you elaborate on what you don't like about the sandbox?
Do you find it unnecessary in an adult game? Does it interrupt the action too much?
Maybe I will try to make version without sandbox today, more to see myself if it turns out to be smoother.

Reactions: Bezimienny_gracz

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
so how do you talk to theodmer when you do get to his house and try he tells you do you want to see mu mu's asleep and you go back to him and it says the same thing how to get past that heres my save id appreciate the help
Did you start from the beginning with chapter 3?
Or did you load previous saves?

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
Do you find it unnecessary in an adult game? Does it interrupt the action too much?
Maybe I will try to make version without sandbox today, more to see myself if it turns out to be smoother.
well sandbox seems unnecessary grinding for me atleast linear with story would more good audience it your game just a mere suggestion

Reactions: hobobobb

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
well sandbox seems unnecessary grinding for me atleast linear with story would more good audience it your game just a mere suggestion
I would be delighted to know where you have found grinding in this game.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
i had to start the whole game from new this is a new computer and i have no saves on it
So you didn't go down into the basement and milk and wash Mu?
Do you remember exactly what you did from the third chapter up to this point?
It should be the early stages.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
So you didn't go down into the basement and milk and wash Mu?
Do you remember exactly what you did from the third chapter up to this point?
It should be the early stages.
i did the first 2 tasks and then it says talk to theomer and he says do i want to see mu mu's asleep so when i go back to him he asks the same question as before

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
well going to locations like mirei house talking to villagers ahh struggle
That's not grinding. Grinding is having to replay scenes over and over again in order to progress through the story. This game doesn't have grinding, another thing is that you like the game system more or less, but that doesn't make it what it isn't.

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
I wouldn't mind point and click, but with sandbox i think you already have the answer, it's rather nice to know you're trying to make changes. thanks for listening to us

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
My personal opinion with Sandboxes is it should be a tool to be used in addition to the main Visual Novel part. The Sandbox should be used as the space between story events happening and being able to choose the story options. However this means limited use of sandbox, for example say you're in a school and your objective it so meet your sister on the 3rd floor, inbetween going to meet her and continuing the story, you are able to explore the first 2 floors and unlock renders, codes for hidden unlockables, side stories/characters. I'm tired of the full Sandbox experience where you have little to no guide to where you need to be to find the objective. Often times making me feeling like I'm actively playing a puzzle trying to find a small unnoticeable objective or find a door/room thats tucked into the very corner of an image. Sandboxes can be good, but that requires them to have the Story continue with intermissions between the story progressing as sandboxes. Not the game is being told through a sandbox.

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
That's not grinding. Grinding is having to replay scenes over and over again in order to progress through the story. This game doesn't have grinding, another thing is that you like the game system more or less, but that doesn't make it what it isn't.
that's too much of a effort for me to put bu anyways good luck for dev

Reactions: BlasKyau

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
My personal opinion with Sandboxes is it should be a tool to be used in addition to the main Visual Novel part. The Sandbox should be used as the space between story events happening and being able to choose the story options. However this means limited use of sandbox, for example say you're in a school and your objective it so meet your sister on the 3rd floor, inbetween going to meet her and continuing the story, you are able to explore the first 2 floors and unlock renders, codes for hidden unlockables, side stories/characters. I'm tired of the full Sandbox experience where you have little to no guide to where you need to be to find the objective. Often times making me feeling like I'm actively playing a puzzle trying to find a small unnoticeable objective or find a door/room thats tucked into the very corner of an image. Sandboxes can be good, but that requires them to have the Story continue with intermissions between the story progressing as sandboxes. Not the game is being told through a sandbox.
thanks for explanation was lazy to type

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes