• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
is there a walkthrough/or multimod
I wouldn't say one is needed. No choices to be made until around Chapter 4, and most of the choices since are Do you want to have sex with this girl? Do you want to add this girl to your eventual harem? There hasn't really been anything important or story changing that I recall. Certainly nothing that has revealed itself to be such so far.

Reactions: TheDick69+

homor

Oct 22, 2023
none and dev said there won't be.
yeah he sayed this before...still this game was borring as fuck (i tryed)

edited : it was dissaster even after holding ctrl, after episode 2 when blind idiot became hero....

edited 2:

i ctrlized it to end and that ntr simp sould just stick to his first game cause all ot this "new start" is bunch of nonsence

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Now the question is:-
WHAT will sis do to him when she realise that he could SEE since he came back?
(If he tell them what has happened, Since the "Cat" is out of the bag,)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDick69+

BuckyOHare

Oct 14, 2018

edited : it was dissaster even after holding ctrl, after episode 2 when blind idiot became hero....

edited 2:

i ctrlized it to end and that ntr simp sould just stick to his first game cause all ot this "new start" is bunch of nonsence
Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

Even when it's a stupid opinion.

huge43

Jul 2, 2017

edited 2:

We understand that for some, English is not their first language, but with you its really hard to tell if thats your case, as your spelling and grammar are so incomprehensible; there should definitely be a rule here that a demonstrable ability to think is the minimum requirement to be able to leave a comment, as sadly you also fail that requirement. Have you thought of joining twitter/X? Thats possibly still just above your competence level, but they care less

Hopefully, the dev is not another put off by some random troll comments, and they continue to produce their game

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
We understand that for some, English is not their first language, but with you its really hard to tell if thats your case, as your spelling and grammar are so incomprehensible; there should definitely be a rule here that a demonstrable ability to think is the minimum requirement to be able to leave a comment, as sadly you also fail that requirement. Have you thought of joining twitter/X? Thats possibly still just above your competence level, but they care less

Hopefully, the dev is not another put off by some random troll comments, and they continue to produce their game
Dunno, Truth Social might be a good fit for him. :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes