RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
It's a nice start (yes, i just started the game), i liked the idea of a Blind MC, the only problem is that sometimes he doesn't really acts like a blind person usually acts.
It would be good if the game had a little more emphasis on the character's blindness, with him waking up, picking up his cane and walking, this would give a more meaninful impact during the other scenes, mainly the doctor's scene and the first scene at the fantasy world.

Reactions: savingtemp
Jul 20, 2020
Just finished the current content in this one, and I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed it so far. Solid character arc and the family dynamic and friend dynamic is great. I particularly enjoyed how there's no school bully crap and all that in this one. Genuinely good people in the story etc.

I hope that the updates don't take too long, because I'll be eager for the next.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
so far playing this it seems this is more of a Kinetic Novel than a VN it should say that in the tags if that is indeed the case either way i will find out for sure by playing more of it to see for myself

Reactions: MAD6999

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
@Kuggazer
Question, is step/foster mom (whatever you want to call her xD ) a future LI?

Last edited:

LaocheXe

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else getting the error while trying to load a save from last version?
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'Manager' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x00000000041cf700>

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Yo Dev great VN.interesting story and characters,Need to fuck up turgon at the end(or near future) though:p(y)
It seems turgon gonna get what he deserves after all...

Last edited:

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
The Dev's last game had NTR so it's probably a safe bet. You don't add NTR to your games, get NTR-fans to sub to your patreon, and not add NTR to your next game. Just a matter of time. The NTR was optional in the last game but even with it disabled it still felt like a sharing game with all the prostitutes and the night club and the complete lack of any romance. It's hard to make NTR optional without making two paths that are completely seperate from each other and most devs simply aren't skilled or dedicated enough to keep that split without it being obvious.
Dev said no ntr in this game I think he said no sharing either but don't quote me on that one.

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes