Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Thanks for another great update, really enjoying the game so far. Nice cliffhanger. This game has some girls that I normally would just skip (not my type), but somehow the developer has made each girl someone that I want the MC to fuck... anyway great job. Looking forward to more.

A1llas

Dec 26, 2022
How I Became a Hero [Ch.7] [Naughty tales studios] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,12 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,11 GB] - Dirty build I wasn't able to build it with the SDK, sry.
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------------------
How I Became a Hero [Ch.7] [Naughty tales studios] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ch.6 -> Ch.7 [491 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Stil a fan of your work but this one (on mac) got me a "Cannot be executed" error message from the operating system.
I think the problem is that 7.zip sets the file as intel type app and not universal type could you try uploading as zip file please.

Reactions: wescinlao

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Stil a fan of your work but this one (on mac) got me a "Cannot be executed" error message from the operating system.
I think the problem is that 7.zip sets the file as intel type app and not universal type could you try uploading as zip file please.
is the reupload, there should be a way to set as universal type too though. Also there is a possibility that it doesn't work because it wasn't build with an SDK.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is it just me or was the dialogue in this update a lot more stiff than usual? Maybe i'm misremembering the earlier game content but it just seemed overly formal and wooden at multiple points throughout the update.

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
Wow this MC really is the biggest soy boy I've ever seen in a VN, walking around everywhere like a kicked puppy. I'll never see the appeal for a naive, disgustingly nice, pushover MC. Easy for the dev to write, I guess.
welp, thats a red flag.Thanks for the warning

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
Well, after the end of Chapter 7, I hope that we now have the opportunity to at least tell our family everything.
Maybe we can even show Layla the other world?
Anyway, it was a great update.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Big ol' '70's bush (the decade, not the age bracket), where it's not just a triangle but also a happy trail all the way to her belly button and not just a flavor saver but also a hairy asshole too. A ginger or blonde version of that is hot as fuck to me.
Well, Dwarven females are usually hairy af. Some lore even portrays them as havin actual beards.
1707745150072.png

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
The English in this game is so odd. It's not the Engrish you often get from foreigners, but it definitely feels like an alien's best impression of human speech after observing from afar. Or maybe like that recurring bit on family guy with the two foreigner bros loudly pretending to be American. I don't have any objection to the story itself though, and the character models are great.

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes