• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
Is the update worth playing or should I wait?
depends on what you call sex if you count oral sex and 69ing Sex then hell fucking yes their is a sex and fantastic animations for it as well and realistic at least for me it was but point it yes their was if you count 69ing as a form of sex which i think most people do but yes i think it is worth it i would give it a try but that just me

Reactions: nozu

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
eh. I see it more like a figure of speech. Sometimes you refer to fists as guns. soooo.... not rly a big deal. At least for me

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
looking forward to more stuff! I hope we’ll see bibi’s hairy pussy next update, maybe a little watersports in it aswell? ;) what are the plans dev? Big fan of your work!

Reactions: xxxavier

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Hero meets giantess, hero has sex with giantess, hero is crushed by giantess beneath her massive pussy.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Seeing as Rasu legit has the MC's back you can't help but to root for him also.

While I'm on the the subject of Rasu, since Arwen pretty much made it clear that she only sees him as a friend. It would be nice if the bloke has a love interest of his very own. And no, I'm not asking for sharing whatever so don't you fuckers even try to make it seem like I am. It's just realistically, he's not a fugly character and I'm sure he would most likely move on from Arwen and find one of the many elves around the village to pursue.
nah I'm good.
don't care about anyone else love life what so ever who's not MC..
and all that will do is cause a shit storm.. Yes it will, especially if the girl is attractive.. people will want to fuck her, or cuck him anyways. :whistle:

Last edited:

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
overall good chapter.... and game.

I was hesitant to play this game due to how MAX LIFE turned out.. But boredom got the best of me, and running out of good shit to play since I am very selective with my taste...

and overall, this game is good. Enjoy all the Lis who been introduced so far.. The sister is a breath of fresh air as well, and not all tropey with the bitchy sister shit... Finally a sister who is not unbearable and annoying.

"Mom" is hot.. but makes me wonder is she a clear LI? I hope so... but since the "dad" is alive.. and kicking... and seems like a cool guy, idk how df we suppose to get her.... Need me some mom and son wincest as well!
both with his REAL MOTHER, and "mom"

The story is also pretty interesting. Even tho I do find the fantasy side more of the kicker of course.

And also happy that the whole blind shit didn't drag on in the real world. Would have felt more like a roadblock, then advancement.

overall good work dev, and keep it up. (y)

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
Tried the game because promised choices after ch.4 but found out that it real
ly isn't. Contents still forced. Who knows, maybe when the mood's right or the 'plot' demands it, the ntr/sharing will happen (since the plan can change and the game's kinetic). It's this dev's speciality afterall. :HideThePain:

JESparrow

Sep 16, 2020
overall good chapter.... and game.

I was hesitant to play this game due to how MAX LIFE turned out.. But boredom got the best of me, and running out of good shit to play since I am very selective with my taste...

and overall, this game is good. Enjoy all the Lis who been introduced so far.. The sister is a breath of fresh air as well, and not all tropey with the bitchy sister shit... Finally a sister who is not unbearable and annoying.

"Mom" is hot.. but makes me wonder is she a clear LI? I hope so... but since the "dad" is alive.. and kicking... and seems like a cool guy, idk how df we suppose to get her.... Need me some mom and son wincest as well!
both with his REAL MOTHER, and "mom"

The story is also pretty interesting. Even tho I do find the fantasy side more of the kicker of course.

And also happy that the whole blind shit didn't drag on in the real world. Would have felt more like a roadblock, then advancement.

overall good work dev, and keep it up. (y)
This game could very well turn like Max's life after it has more content and gets more famous. Can only hope dev sticks to his words

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes