• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
The whole harem and MC's adventure to win girls over turned into fuckfest from Chapter 5 onwards. Now its just full on orgy citywide, every location has girls either fucking each other or other men, MC just participates and moves on to next. The entire city is basically a red light area
It's what happens when a dev runs out of ideas and doesn't know how to proceed but decides to keep a project going anyway.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
This game could very well turn like Max's life after it has more content and gets more famous. Can only hope dev sticks to his words
yea that turned into a shitshow..

Was a good game at first, now It's not worth playing anymore.. have not played it in a LONG TIME.... Hope this one don't go that route.. This game is good... and it's turning into one of my favorites.. would hate to see it ruined like max life.. :cautious:

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
This game could very well turn like Max's life after it has more content and gets more famous. Can only hope dev sticks to his words
Personally, this is the only thing keeping me for support this game, personally will wait few updates, if it doesnt get i will just support and believe, because i love this game.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Man, so help me if this shit gets dragged out with the sister. If he gets sucked back into fantasy land before getting to fuck her im going to be so pissed. Too many devs take a perfectly perfect sister character and drag her out forever.

Reactions: dzapan

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Man, so help me if this shit gets dragged out with the sister. If he gets sucked back into fantasy land before getting to fuck her im going to be so pissed. Too many devs take a perfectly perfect sister character and drag her out forever.
better be worth it.. as worth it, I hope she is a virgin.... :whistle:
that will make her 9/9, go to 10/10 with perfect sister.;)

and no I am not saying every LI got to be a virgin btw....

But, Make to much sense for her to be one.. if not, I will be a disappointed camper.:cry:
makes wincest more better imo when it comes to sisters.

Last edited:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Great update! But unfortunately little short.

Great scene with Chanel. I will keep on playing this game, that is for sure. Animations are great.

Reactions: Ghosty99

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Lovely update, I enjoyed every second of it. The new girls look great, awesome even, but please don't put too many characters into the game. We all know what happens when there are so many possibilities, yet only a couple of updates a year if we're lucky.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes