Jul 20, 2022
We don't really know what to do in this case.
MC and his sister were both adopted. Well, Layla on a regular way. MC a little less so.
Would it still be incest?
Legally speaking, in the US, it would depend on your state. Some of them include step-children/siblings and adopted children/siblings in what is considered incest, some don't. Most of them use direct descendant or ascendant (i.e. grandmother, mother, daughter) and include brother, sister, aunt, uncle, niece and nephew. About half include first cousins. Like most legal shit in the US, it's a mess.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Hi there, it would be nice if we could select another name for the replay galery and not get the default one.
We could name the MC at the start of the game so it is weird to see him with default name in the gallery whenwatched the replay to remember what happened before this patch ^^'

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hope next update there will be no boring voyeurism
That's one of my main problems with the "home" part.

The MC has gone from banging hot Elf girls, getting it on with an adorable little pig farmer, getting blown by adventurers and could have banged the giant.

Now he's back home and he's, well, doing absolutely fuck all.

Instead of seeing him get gangbanged by horny goblin girls, bending that barmaid over her own bar and railing dat ass or getting a threesome with the 2 hot Elves i'm seeing him chase after his "sister" for the 5th time in a day because she doesn't have the emotional maturity to string a sentence together about her feelings.

We're all expecting this guy to, just stealing from 90's Rock, layeth the smacketh down on that nasty old Elf who we all know is big bad ....... but no, we get math and English lessons.

If the fantasy side was Lord of the Rings then the home side would be Rings of Power.

dod â'r amseroedd da yn ôl

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes