HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Can you show us where you can reject the Roomate and the Paint Can? 'Cause the only choices I saw in Ch 9 were:
- Lesbian Y / N / Y but with MC
- Wait in my room / Stay and watch / Go home
- Warn / Don't warn Roomate

If it's no longer a Kinetic Novel then maybe someone should tell it to the dev.
And those aren't choices in your opinion?

Just because you want other choices doesn't make it a KN........

it's like talking to a 12 year old.....

Reactions: MrDude1977

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Can you show us where you can reject the Roomate and the Paint Can? 'Cause the only choices I saw in Ch 9 were:

I never said you could reject the SISTER, or the sisters friend, who by the way, is explicitly stated to have been slandered by the abusive rapist ex boyfriend. She's only ever had sex with him, and once she dumped him, he spread all those rumors about her being a slut and a whore. She's not, and never has been.

The great majority of harem games, tend to have some unavoidable core cast members, and then optional characters. Especially the games with much larger casts. It's typically only the ones with much smaller casts where all the girls are optional. And while games with large casts where all the girls are optional deserve great praise for all the effort and work the dev(s) have to put into such a game, that should not be the expected norm.

Some girls in the magic world are unavoidable, others are optional.
The goblin girl and the giantess, while both incredibly popular with the player base, are optional.

Some of the girls in the Real World are going to be unavoidable, others will be optional.

The Mom, Sister, Sisters BFF, and our best friends Sister all make sense as unavoidable. There's a classmate that we study with in one of the chapters, who I believe is optional.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I never said you could reject the SISTER, or the sisters friend, who by the way, is explicitly stated to have been slandered by the abusive rapist ex boyfriend. She's only ever had sex with him, and once she dumped him, he spread all those rumors about her being a slut and a whore. She's not, and never has been.

The great majority of harem games, tend to have some unavoidable core cast members, and then optional characters. Especially the games with much larger casts. It's typically only the ones with much smaller casts where all the girls are optional. And while games with large casts where all the girls are optional deserve great praise for all the effort and work the dev(s) have to put into such a game, that should not be the expected norm.

Some girls in the magic world are unavoidable, others are optional.
The goblin girl and the giantess, while both incredibly popular with the player base, are optional.

Some of the girls in the Real World are going to be unavoidable, others will be optional.

The Mom, Sister, Sisters BFF, and our best friends Sister all make sense as unavoidable. There's a classmate that we study with in one of the chapters, who I believe is optional.
But there aren't any choices!!!!

sorry, couldn't help myself :)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Of course not, you'll have to hook up with the town bycicle and you'll enjoy it. That's what the "kinetic novel" tag stands for.

/s

Don't remember which was the girl which you guys debate was/or wasn't the town bicycle.
From the fantasy world i only remember not liking the pig farmer girl and the giantess.
Last ep it was the sister of the MC's friend, which i couldn't stand, that was forced. Can't stand the MC's 'sister' and the other girl which looks like she escaped a circus.

The redhead friend and the other clasmate were ok as well as the mother. But yeah if the others are all forced i don't need to download the game. I never play pokemon even in harem games (normaly i reject about 2/3 of them) and nothing ruins the fun faster than forced LI's, which you don't like imo.
Yeah some harem games have a forced cast, wouldn't say most, but depends if i like the forced ones or not if i continue to play the game. Pretty much same if you start the game with a existing gf or wife.
But it feels more like that half the girls in this one are forced with only some side girls being optional.

As for choices, i remember most rather pointless, with no variables attached, like if you want to lock or a hug etc.
But yeah, choosing LI's and some kinks is kinda the most basic and important thing in a game for me, also why i don't play kinetic novels at all. But kudos to the dev that he gives the choice to avoid lesbian.

Either way thanks for the answers.

Reactions: Roccadorso
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes