AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Really? A cow girl with four small tits instead of two massive ones and breeding hips? What the fuck man.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
bruh really?
does this game effect real world? no it does not.
so your answer is irrelevant.

Edit: patron is run by idiots who hate everything taboo
What the hell are you babbling about? We are talking about if it would be considered incest or not and it would in some parts of the world. What has anything to do with if it effect anything in the real world or not?

Patreon would ban it for incest while Steam doesn't care.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Incest is taboo for more than just risks of inbreeding. It's a twisting of familial bonds into sexual relationships, often with a huge power disparity. For sibling incest, even a year or two age difference could set up a huge power imbalance. Even if you had white room, pure love, equal and fair, twincest, there's still a huge risk of it blowing up in their faces like an office romance could, but it's a family not a job. Adoption framed incest is still incest because of those aspects, but more importantly for the real world, the likely abuse and corruption of safe familial relationships into something other.

But, incest in fiction usually ignores most of those things, and doesn't have to deal with any consequences the author doesn't want to. It can be a fun fantasy in these types of games. But there are many very good reasons it is a taboo and crime in real life.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Incest is taboo for more than just risks of inbreeding. It's a twisting of familial bonds into sexual relationships, often with a huge power disparity. For sibling incest, even a year or two age difference could set up a huge power imbalance. Even if you had white room, pure love, equal and fair, twincest, there's still a huge risk of it blowing up in their faces like an office romance could, but it's a family not a job. Adoption framed incest is still incest because of those aspects, but more importantly for the real world, the likely abuse and corruption of safe familial relationships into something other.

But, incest in fiction usually ignores most of those things, and doesn't have to deal with any consequences the author doesn't want to. It can be a fun fantasy in these types of games. But there are many very good reasons it is a taboo and crime in real life.
Very good explanation, thank you!

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
hi im stock in this scene can someone help there is no option to progress
never mind i found a way
Did you go through all the options first? You need to do all of them, then the option to continue appears
yes but still the font size is too big to see all the options so i made the whole window smaller hope the this helps if someone gets stuck like me
and thanks for replying

Sigma_Wolf

Oct 27, 2020
I'm really enjoying the game so far (ch.5), the story is pretty entertaining. I really like the moment the mc is able to see for the first time, it's really touching.

On the other hand, I'd higly recommend the devs to avoid saving in-game choices as persistent because it will affect other gameplays.

I've also encountered a bug in ch.5 , I loaded a save previous to the choice of kissing Arwen, later I didn't kiss her either but when I get to the chat between her and Miriel, she knows that the mc is a "good kisser".

From what I've checked in the code, the choice of not kissing her is not being saved. If you've encountered this, you can "fix" it by setting the variables manually:

Python:
"""
Command line is enabled so, press SHIFT + O, write one any of these variables and set it to True or False, whatever it suits your case.
"""
# EXAMPLE:
persistent.miriel_kiss_1 = False
persistent.miriel_kiss_2 = False
You can also delete the persistent file but I don't recommend it, it will set all persistent variables to its default value, some may not even be created and can cause unexpected bugs/changes in your gameplay.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes