Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
Yes, I understand this. I'm saying it's a poor decision to shoehorn the done-to-death "building a harem with your family and schoolmates" storyline that you can find in a billion other games into a fantastical plotline that doesn't need it at all in order to be engaging. It's a detractor.
Why are you here if you hate that? that is what the game is about :FacePalm:

Jul 15, 2021
Why are you here if you hate that? that is what the game is about :FacePalm:
Again, I understand what the game is about, I'm here to express my opinion of it. The fantasy world plotline is interesting/engaging/unique, and the home world plotline is cliche and boring. This post puts it into words nicely.

• Haha
Reactions: Golzd

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
what we need from the Real World, that we'll probably arrange to forsake the Real World and move, with our girls, to the Magical World permanently. And from there the story will progress from wherever it is at that point. Part of what's caused this "problem" of the Real World is how MC was really missing his family. Having sister, and probably our mom too, with us in the Magic World would remove that issue for MC and have no real reason to ever return.
Hmmm I like this, and agree. and I hope that's the case. Like I got no issue with the REAL WORLD.. But i can even admit that it's kinda boring compared to the fantasy part. Maybe because it's more slice of life, which is fine. But hoping in the upcoming updates we leave the real world behind us for a long while, or forever, after we got our harem situated there, and other issues, and focus more on the fantasy aspect etc there.

I miss the cute elf gf already.;)
and that cute goblin girl I hope to see again!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, I understand this. I'm saying it's a poor decision to shoehorn the done-to-death "building a harem with your family and schoolmates" storyline that you can find in a billion other games into a fantastical plotline that doesn't need it at all in order to be engaging. It's a detractor.
For some yes, for some not at all (I'm the latter category).

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes