johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
And she can't do anything TO you since she's a digitally rendered character so chill out.
God forbid someone actually criticize the game for something, especially if it's something you like. You could have actually tried to engage in discussion or just ignore it, but no, you are the one who feels the need to post "sure kid" and "chill out". Now I can see how you've made 13k posts. You should be fined for all the trash tier posts you've dumped here.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
God forbid someone actually criticize the game for something, especially if it's something you like. You could have actually tried to engage in discussion or just ignore it, but no, you are the one who feels the need to post "sure kid" and "chill out". Now I can see how you've made 13k posts. You should be fined by for all the trash tier posts you've dumped here.
You are hilarious! Engage you in a discussion when you make a post like that?

And what difference doos it make how many posts I've made. Yes, i often call out dingbats like for their behavior and that's not likely to change.

Anywho, to The List!™ you go.

Reactions: The Black Cat

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

And what difference doos it make how many posts I've made. Yes, i often call out dingbats like for their behavior and that's not likely to change.

Took you long enough...

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017

Well, being this arrogant, thinking YOU are king of the thread I think you are wrong! This thread is not going about you, thinking you are owning this, and piss off other members giving their opinion.

So YES you are on my list! So don't try to answer to me because I won't be reading it anymore. Good luck pissing of other members............

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Well, being this arrogant, thinking YOU are king of the thread I think you are wrong! This thread is not going about you, thinking you are owning this, and piss off other members giving their opinion.

So YES you are on my list! So don't try to answer to me because I won't be reading it anymore. Good luck pissing of other members............
I don't think they'll be too put out by you ignoring them.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019

Had this person on my blocked list for a while so have no idea what's he saying but it looks like I made the right decision. Guess you are a believer in 2nd (or 3rd or 4th) chances.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Haven't played the latest update so far.
Can we avoid/reject the girls back in his world ? Especially the ''sister'' and her friends.
I would like to know this too because right now i don't think you can, perhaps in the future? Then again it would be utterly meaningless by then as they are already smooching and handholding without any choices.

I really do Not have any interest in misty or whatever her name is (sister's friend), not to mention she seems more interested in females then the main guy but mc and her are already a thing now, apparently.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I would like to know this too because right now i don't think you can, perhaps in the future? Then again it would be utterly meaningless by then as they are already smooching and handholding without any choices.

I really do Not have any interest in misty or whatever her name is (sister's friend), not to mention she seems more interested in females then the main guy but mc and her are already a thing now, apparently.
Nope we can not.
Apparently only a couple of side girls are avoidable, neither the 'sister' nor her friends (including Misty) are avoidable...
Also why i stoped playing, nothing ruins the fun faster for me than being forced into relationships with LI's i don't like.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
I have just started the game, I noticed the MC's talk to villagers without me going to map and select a location/person? Did the dev changed the style of the game?

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
I discovered this 2022 game a few days ago, and I'm still playing it, love ERDIE, the Chubby Milf.
Its soo rare to find a game with some fat or moderate chubby model type (like BETSY from Misfits game), im always ON when i find these characters on games, as thats my type of women.

Also i love fantasy medieval type games, so theres a lot here i dig.
Hope to see more fatties on this game, or at least more ERDIE content.

I made a post review about this game, in this thread dedicated to fat, chubby, plump, BBW, curvy and thick girls on adult games (check it out if its your kink):

Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/bbw-games.17114/post-14686950

Captura de ecrã 2024-08-29 163658.png

Regards.

Reactions: Ara-sH
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes