Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
so why is it not marked abandoned, seeing today was a year ago since the last update...
And I don't buy the 18month rule, some games get marked abandoned much faster with no apparent reason.
I don't know if that's true, bit I saw someone say that they tag abandoned when they see the dev not making a post in the past 3 months in Patreon (imagine the same aplies to other sub websites), that would make it 4~ months since last update in Patreon, so maybe that's it.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Custom Name Mod

I stumbled upon this game again today. I really like it. So, I made a custom naming mod for the mc. A couple minutes work.

Many hours work: I cleaned up the script's grammar. Mostly spelling and punctuation. Plus the dialogue text is now highlighted and easier to read.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Custom Name Mod

I stumbled upon this game again today. I really like it. So, I made a custom naming mod for the mc. A couple minutes work.

A couple hours work: I cleaned up the script's grammar. Goal: improvement not perfection. I don't have time to correct every comma in 10k lines of code. Mostly spelling and some punctuation.

Enjoy.
There aint a file? Please report the post/thread with the file.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
many good games are abandoned like this one why?
Lack of revenue from crowd funding probably, a lot of these devs are in it with the hopes (and for some an expectation) of being able to make a living doing this or even hit it big and make a lot of money. Then when the money doesn't roll in the disappointment and loss of motivation sets in.

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
many good games are abandoned like this one why?
Looking at the reviews you can quickly see why it was abandoned. It's not easy making a good vn and everyone has a different taste and expectations. I've seen people liking utter trash and other people bashing on some very good vn's out there at the end of the day you either have something good or you don't. I haven't tested this one myself but I am tempted to take a quick look at it but like I said previously after having read the reviews I get the impression this has a LOT of issues.

There was a post where someone took some time into fixing grammar issues and possibly other stuff so that's good but won't change this one being abandoned. I'm going to assume it ends before anything exciting happens?

Edit: I'm downloading it now, fairly small game but still big enough for there to be a bit of actual content. I'll update this comment later as I test the game and remember coming back and writing down my thoughts.

Reactions: ylmforever902201
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes