-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can you do this for me,
TL;DR: Try it now, replacing what you have with this attachment instead. (Right-click and choose "Save link as..." to download it instead of viewing it in your browser.)

I don't know how the code in the file got all janked up, but every indent was done using a tab character. Ren'Py doesn't accept tab characters, which should have instead been spaces (4 or so) whenever indenting was intended. Anyway, I first removed the initial indenting that shouldn't have been there (the very top of the script file, not counting the first comments). Then, I just did a Find-and-Replace so all tab characters were replaced with 4 spaces. So indenting that should exist does, but it's now using characters acceptable to Ren'Py. Hopefully this will fix the problem for you.

Reactions: Uji00000

Uji00000

May 2, 2022
TL;DR: Try it now, replacing what you have with this attachment instead. (Right-click and choose "Save link as..." to download it instead of viewing it in your browser.)

I don't know how the code in the file got all janked up, but every indent was done using a tab character. Ren'Py doesn't accept tab characters, which should have instead been spaces (4 or so) whenever indenting was intended. Anyway, I first removed the initial indenting that shouldn't have been there (the very top of the script file, not counting the first comments). Then, I just did a Find-and-Replace so all tab characters were replaced with 4 spaces. So indenting that should exist does, but it's now using characters acceptable to Ren'Py. Hopefully this will fix the problem for you.
Thanks buddy it's working now ☺

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Interesting I will try this game

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hard to say, TBH. It could be (hasn't been a post on Patreon since January), but it also previously had seemed dead and then a release came out. You might want just to keep watching this thread for now.
I hadn't checked this game in a long time, it seems (whatever you want to think, I give people the benefit of the doubt), something about his parents in a car accident.

New Story Update

As I came back from my leave, I was looking at the lastest update that had to be finished but
unfortunately I wasn't happy with the update. I know A lot of you really love when I do continue the same stories one after the other but I think Im gonna need to take a break from It to keep from getting burnt out. But I am still very interested in making the same style and genre I wanted to create something new from scratch and Here she is. This is Alexis a long time single mother coming to terms with the urges that her young son has been struggling with, small things at first but then taking a much darker turn.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why is it not indicated that the game is abandoned?
The rules for getting the Abandoned label — if they have not officially declared a game abandoned — are that there hasn't been any contact from the developer in the past 3 months, or that there hasn't been a game update within the past 18 months (regardless of developer communication). The last update post on Patreon was August 30, so it's not been quite 3 months yet (although it's pretty close now). Also, the last release was about 11 months ago, so we have a ways to go on that requirement as well.

Reactions: Dufy

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
so why is it not marked abandoned, seeing today was a year ago since the last update...
And I don't buy the 18month rule, some games get marked abandoned much faster with no apparent reason.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes