4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
I have a few questions.
First - will there be futas and if yes, then will they be locked by choosing to not show males?
Second - do we only return powers to our goddes by fucking enemies or she gathers even more power, as we not only return fragments inside enemies but create new worshippers and new sexual(?) energy to feed her with?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
There's one male character in the game you can bang. If you don't want to you don't have to. And it's hilariously easy to avoid losing to him.

View attachment 110264
I'm quoting this 2018 post for reference, but have things changed since then? If those aren't tits then I don't know what is, but no trans/futa tag?

EDIT: ok I'm getting that they are similar in appearance but different characters I guess.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1L1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

g0kufighther

Feb 10, 2020
i see a lot of blanks but there is not a lot i can do now? there are 5 male slots but only 1 is unlocked for me currently, what am i missing?

ChingChang

May 13, 2018
I put together a guide on how to unlock most of the scenes in the current version of the game (0.1L1). All scenes are numbered in the attached images for convenience. I'm currently missing #27.

EDIT: MasterBlaxter has reported that #27 is from defeating the drow half-elf, but I have done so multiple times (a few using only sword attack and a few using only lust attacks) and the scene remains locked for me. It may be bugged in the current version; if anyone else can confirm that they either have or have not unlocked it after defeating the drow, please let me know.

PAGE 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PAGE 2

PAGE 3

PAGE 4

PAGE 5

Last edited:

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
ChingChang
27 is the Drow Half Elf Victory CG. Have to beat the Drow Half Elf you find during the Look for Stronger Enemies option in the forest. 37 is supposed to be the Flora CG you get for bringing her 30 fish, but it's currently bugged. There's also a 38 that isn't in the current build; that one is Zinia's scene from this update.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes