Ren'Py Abandoned How To Build A Harem [v0.3.3] [Studio Mystic]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

PorcZburator

May 23, 2018
You know, that's actually a premise I don't think I've ever seen in a game. Not really something I think I'd enjoy but it's a very interesting idea. I too wonder if a game like that exists out there. If you come across one, let me know so I can sate my curiosity. I will do the same if I do find one.
will do

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Seem's like it will be abandoned or something? Thought I might want to ask about who are the girls MC can fuck in this current version. Is it only Sera? Is it possible now to fill in the Guild Apartments?

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
I've actually done one update internally, but yes, I pulled the game off itch, Patreon, and everywhere but the MEGA. I figured keeping it live might be a bit of a tease considering the thing may not be updated for years. The official state of the game is on hold since I don't have time to stretch myself between two games. My new project is progressing at a steady pace (though slower than I prefer). I'm currently finishing up Chapter 1 and preparing for release.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Just FYI, the Romans had keyed locks a thousand years before the Medieval Period. The main issue was that locks and keys were EXPENSIVE and used mainly by merchants, not personal housing. But if you can't afford locks, there's always simple latching and barring (you know, bars in the windows and those heavy beams set in the doors).

And you'd better believe that there were lawyers in Medieval Times. Heck, the Babylonians and Chinese had lawyers a thousand years before the Romans did. It just didn't work the same way that our modern judicial system does. The Romans had defense attorneys similar to our basic concept (both Cicero and Julius Caesar had legal training).

What IS anachronistic is a piano in the 14th Century. The Pianoforte, ancestor to our modern piano, was invented c 1700, the pedalboard about a decade later.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarthShinobi

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I've actually done one update internally, but yes, I pulled the game off itch, Patreon, and everywhere but the MEGA. I figured keeping it live might be a bit of a tease considering the thing may not be updated for years. The official state of the game is on hold since I don't have time to stretch myself between two games. My new project is progressing at a steady pace (though slower than I prefer). I'm currently finishing up Chapter 1 and preparing for release.
Too bad this game died for whatever that other games supposed to be

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
look like a good game but it on hold...
hope it gonna come back soon...
Once I finish Bliss, I'll likely give this game another go. I need to rework the sandbox though. The fact that the elf slaves jump around constantly makes them harder to keep track of. I'm thinking of just putting them in the basement from the start and doing away with guild upgrades. The game needs to be simplified so the end-user can access what content is there more easily. I also need to add more events/dates. Even after 30 updates HTBAH still felt like a shell waiting to be filled in. The amount of work that goes into one of these games is nuts. Trying to do everything as a solo dev is pretty overwhelming and also soul-crushing when you see you're only making 50 bucks a month.

Last edited:

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
Once I finish Bliss, I'll likely give this game another go. I need to rework the sandbox though. The fact that the elf slaves jump around constantly makes them harder to keep track of. I'm thinking of just putting them in the basement from the start and doing away with guild upgrades. The game needs to be simplified so the end-user can access what content is there more easily. I also need to add more events/dates. Even after 30 updates HTBAH still felt like a shell waiting to be filled in. The amount of work that goes into one of these games is nuts. Trying to do everything as a solo dev is pretty overwhelming and also soul-crushing when you see you're only making 50 bucks a month.
Good luck man!
when you continue your game, call me, i love the design

Reactions: Studio Mystic

Mr.Master2000

Dec 9, 2020
Would you ever consider selling it to someone else who has the time and is willing to put the effort in it? Or maybe if someone is willing to do it for free finish writing the story? I don't know just a thought.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
When will you be back on this game?
After I finish Rising Bliss if there's enough support... Interest in the game was extremely low considering how popular other games with a similar premise were. If anyone stumbles upon this game and would like to support me as a developer, consider following my current project instead.

P.S. I may no longer be responsive on this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes