Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
How To Build A Harem [v0.2.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.88 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.04 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.02 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I had to ask for the change log myself as it is not posted on Discord. It's on Itchio from the dev.

In 0.2.5 players will find 3 new talk events with Maya, as well as 1 new drinking contest with Julie. I also added her to the bathroom Saturday morning.

I focused on adding main story elements and bug fixing. Player's will now be able to attend small council meetings every Sunday evening once the story is fully implemented. This update includes the first of such events. Queen Vyla also resides at the royal palace now, but isn't functional as of yet. I'll have to add her and Gina's dialogue options in the coming versions. I also added Mac OS support in case anyone wants to try it there.

MAC:

Reactions: Rory Smith

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I had to ask for the change log myself as it is not posted on Discord. It's on Itchio from the dev.

In 0.2.5 players will find 3 new talk events with Maya, as well as 1 new drinking contest with Julie. I also added her to the bathroom Saturday morning.

I focused on adding main story elements and bug fixing. Player's will now be able to attend small council meetings every Sunday evening once the story is fully implemented. This update includes the first of such events. Queen Vyla also resides at the royal palace now, but isn't functional as of yet. I'll have to add her and Gina's dialogue options in the coming versions. I also added Mac OS support in case anyone wants to try it there.

MAC:
i'll skip this update then u.u

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ignoring the obvious parallels, I am mostly enjoying this. The two issues I have are that A) there is almost nothing I can do on Sundays, and B) Lacie keeps talking like I manhandled her at the beginning when I did not. Can we at least summon the elves to your room during the day then or something since there are no events in their room?

Oh, I take it back, I am also a bit bothered by the fact Nuna practically begs us to take her, even as far as being a sub in the dungeon, and yet, there is no option for that (or really anything else with her).

Over all, the game has potential, and I am sure these gaps will get filled at some point, so it's not a big deal, but for now they are a bit annoying. Looks interesting though, I an curious where it goes.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Ignoring the obvious parallels, I am mostly enjoying this. The two issues I have are that A) there is almost nothing I can do on Sundays, and B) Lacie keeps talking like I manhandled her at the beginning when I did not. Can we at least summon the elves to your room during the day then or something since there are no events in their room?

Oh, I take it back, I am also a bit bothered by the fact Nuna practically begs us to take her, even as far as being a sub in the dungeon, and yet, there is no option for that (or really anything else with her).

Over all, the game has potential, and I am sure these gaps will get filled at some point, so it's not a big deal, but for now they are a bit annoying. Looks interesting though, I an curious where it goes.
Yeah needs separation of the two paths rather than corruption lite with no upsides only downsides.
Should track MC paragon vs renegade choices as separate to LI affection/corruption and flavour MC internal monologue appropriately.
replace only corruption needed for sex acts to either affection or corruption, just give affection a higher requirement for them maybe. Like instead of just corruption >= 10 for cowgirl add or affection >= 20 for instance so you are not penalised for being nice just have to work harder for it.

I like the setting just hope there would be actual good path where you help the elves and still get plenty of sex and maybe involve the queen in an highly unfortunate explosive magic "accident".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah needs separation of the two paths rather than corruption lite with no upsides only downsides.
Should track MC paragon vs renegade choices as separate to LI affection/corruption and flavour MC internal monologue appropriately.
replace only corruption needed for sex acts to either affection or corruption, just give affection a higher requirement for them maybe. Like instead of just corruption >= 10 for cowgirl add or affection >= 20 for instance so you are not penalised for being nice just have to work harder for it.

I like the setting just hope there would be actual good path where you help the elves and still get plenty of sex and maybe involve the queen in an highly unfortunate explosive magic "accident".
Don't get me wrong, I like having a mix of options, like lovingly corrupted, we are a demon lord after all, lol. But yeah, remembering the choices is a must when it comes to something like that ...at least for continuity. I mean, she is accusing me of manhandling and throwing her around, and I had no idea what she was talking about, took me a min to figure out what she meant. ;)

I look forward to seeing where it goes.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I think that in addition to the romance and the corruption routes that are in the game now the MC should also just be able to fuck his elf slaves whenever he wants starting when he first arrives. This would significantly affect how his relationship with his slaves developed and of course they wouldn't like him as a result but it seems like the option should be there in a slave game.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port How To Build A Harem [v0.2.6] APK -

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Oh thanks for pointing that out Devian. I just realized I had not been tracking Lacie's dialogue. I'll see if I can fix that.

BTW for anyone porting this to android, how are you doing that? I downloaded the SDK and tried exporting, but it fails every time with any and every setting. I can't even test the game to see if it'll work on that platform.

Last edited:
Reactions: hofom77573

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Another author with paid only updates. Well, I never considered supporting greedy authors and I still found "paid only" stuff on other sites so be it... :-D
Last released free / public version was 5 months ago. If you want version 0.3.2 for free, make things like me.

Go to author's Itch.IO page
Name your price: Okay, ehem, $0 is good for everything.
Enter your mail: some-fake@adress.tld :-D
You do not need to verify your email, just prepare yourself for downloading 3.39 GiB from Mega site.

Edit: I really don't know why you facepalm me. I'm trying to save you $5 or other price if you don't go to patreon. Maybe some other players see this useful.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes