Ren'Py Abandoned How To Build A Harem [v0.3.3] [Studio Mystic]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok I asked the question what happens if you reject the Queens Offer on Discord and here is the answer I got.

theres going to be a number of routes but obviously its all in dev and subject to change
queen is about slavery so you can join her and open that relationship, or the player can reject her and join the high elves who try to free all slaves. Players will also have the option to betray the queen during one of the battles and join the demon army. which will lead to humans becoming slaves alongside elves.(edited)
the good ending is with the high elves. but the true story ending is joining the queen and probably will be the first developed.
the bad end is with demons obv
So it appears the true ending is only seen by joining the Queen while the good ending being joining the High Elves. I know my path will be the High Elves I want to end Slavery... I play games for a good ending not a bad.. sounds liked the true ending will be bad also. So High Elves Good Ending; Queen bad ending; Demons terrible ending. Good it is for me.

Reactions: Mr. Sinister

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
I'll be keeping an eye on this, but I'm not going any further until the "Indeed you do." answer becomes available.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Public release of 0.2.4 was released on discord

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.3 APK
Android games updated daily -

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Op really should be paying attention to public release.

Public Release 0.2.6

Reactions: Lucifer000

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
How to build a Harem? With lots and lots of money, lies and manipulation. well that's what my Daddy, and his seven wife's told me anyway.
Hate to tell you this but he lied to you.
You just need the lots and lots of money part.
As long as your not too picky about the type of women you want in your harem.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes