RPGM Completed How to Conquer Your Stepmother [Final] [DanGames]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
This game is a lazy copy of his previous work BUT its reasonable because it is only a game that he has released in order to make some time as he is working in a big project right now. Anyways, i always love his games
If you're talking about " ", that seems like it.
Though aside from he's shown on Patreon, there's not much known about it aside from that it's "their" "joint project".

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Interesting.

PS: What the fuck is this NW.js profile error?

Last edited:

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
IS THIS as laggy as his sex revenge and widow game?
the sex revenge one was unplayable for me .

Hyraas645

Jun 29, 2022
Does anyone know how to make this form in RPGMV? that is, the side swipe and import the walking animations and that of the character

AAlmaDoAlem

Feb 18, 2024
Ieyasu Tokugawa once says "Patience is th key to any battle!" but this is... Stupid! Why every single game that this guy make its a pain in the ass to complete? Its not only slow as hell and do not have any extra content except by the only specific female ones, but have the DAMN ENERGY, HUNGRY AND CLEANLESS BAR! Why? Just to prolong the game, but the bar do not work as suppose to be... And yeah, i need to use some "ilegal ways" (if i can say), to change the games values and make the bar work at least fine as well... IN EVERY GAME!

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes