RPGM Completed How to Conquer Your Stepmother [Final] [DanGames]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Izuzuzu

Jul 31, 2017
This game is a lazy copy of his previous work BUT its reasonable because it is only a game that he has released in order to make some time as he is working in a big project right now. Anyways, i always love his games

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Damn, that was a waste of 30 mins.
1. slow walk around a small sandbox house. find the room where the stepmother is doing something.
2. walk up to the stepmother. A poorly translated menu appears with several sexual choices. none of them are allowed.
3. do stupid, slow, minigames 10 times to advance a level. No indication of progress or target points.
4. endure a dozen lines of retarded, illogical, poorly translated dialogue, then view a non interactive "level up" scene. genitals are censored. no cumshot, just screen goes white. and now you are on the higher level so a few of the sexual choices are unlocked. All of these choice result in slightly different scenes, but all have the same boredom and censored images.
5. repeat steps 3 and 4 until you run out of content (4 level ups).

* I gave up after reaching level 3. it just wasn't worth it.

The only things here that are not low quality is the fact I encountered no game breaking bugs, and the graphics which were "okay" 3d renders.

Last edited:
Reactions: brata

warmax42

Oct 29, 2017
It doesn't even show the mc Ejaculating and no cum in this game. Also, I think there's a one bug in this game, that doesn't allow me to click on breasts option when interacting with her when she's sitting on the couch while watching tv.
You aren't missing much, but here's a fix for the breasts option not working. This makes the option available after the first "level up" (the panties in bedroom scene)

Extract and replace the file in \www\data folder (or copy old file elsewhere first for backup if you want)

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
You aren't missing much, but here's a fix for the breasts option not working. This makes the option available after the first "level up" (the panties in bedroom scene)

Extract and replace the file in \www\data folder (or copy old file elsewhere first for backup if you want)
Thanks

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HowToConquerYourStepmother-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Well not a stepsister but hey at least a stepmother. So at least it is a step to the right direction. 50 % good game. Lets step.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes