VN Ren'Py Completed How To Date A Magical Girl [v1.0] [Cafe Shiba]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:
Imagine if you had the opportunity to attend class at an elite academy for magical girls... Do you think you'd take the opportunity to make new friends? Learn magic? Or... Would you try and date a cute magical girl?

Although you show only a pathetic amount of magical talent, the academy has decided to let you in. You're not sure why, but this is probably a good opportunity to meet some girls! However, you only have one year to prove that you're suitable for the academy. You'll have to balance your studies and chasing girls in order to succeed!

Take time out of your busy schedule to go shopping, attend the debate club, work a part-time job or just relax and see the sights. The choice is yours!

As you get closer to winning the heart of your dream girl, you might find that not everything at the academy is what it seems.

An overwhelming sense of foreboding hangs above the academy like a dark cloud.

There's more to this place than the happy-go-lucky students are letting on...

This game contains scenes that may frighten or disturb some people.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-02-19
Release Date: 2019-02-01
Developer:
Censored: No Sexual Content
Version: 1.0 Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

LEET

May 29, 2017
Imagine if you had the opportunity to attend class at an elite academy for magical girls... Do you think you'd take the opportunity to make new friends? Learn magic?

100%magic
Biggest question is, why the hell would anyone go to an academy for magical girls? Why not go to Hogwarts. Kinkier school uniforms, and less stress. After all, a magical girl still gets raped as a part of her occupational hazards, but going to Hogwarts means nothing if you aren't Harry Potter.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Not as scary as you think. After the first hit of nudging, the game feels like an amusement park Haunted House without much of the heaviness. This game, no idea, but doki doki was more popular as a meme than a VN, imo.
Wasn't talking about scary. I don't think I've ever had a real nightmare about anything 'scary'. No, DDLC was disturbing and that's where I usually get my nightmares from. I played that game with no prior knowledge, so I was pretty much blindsided when the weird stuff started happening.

Reactions: Lucifer111

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Romance, horror... No H-scenes, but, again, not every game is my beloved Divi Dead.
Will try out.

Reactions: tugaboy

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Biggest question is, why the hell would anyone go to an academy for magical girls? Why not go to Hogwarts. Kinkier school uniforms, and less stress. After all, a magical girl still gets raped as a part of her occupational hazards, but going to Hogwarts means nothing if you aren't Harry Potter.
Unless, you know, that You-Know-Who character shows up at the front gates with an army of torturers and murderers, some of whom you might be related to depending on which family you've been born into. Harry Potter or not, your life's going to get really fucking stressful real quick, and no sexy uniform is worth that shit.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
>This game contains scenes that may frighten or disturb some people.
Oh, okay,
>some doki doki level shit here, seriously.
Wait, so it doesn't have disturbing scenes after all ?

On a side note, the art is pretty interesting but No Sexual Content completely wastes the art :/
Also, what's the deal with the pop-ups ?

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

RayZEvans

Jul 31, 2018
So Doki Doki stuff huh, like "super" realistic eyes will look deep into your soul, your best childhood friend will become a cealing decoration, the goth loli is abused by her father, and the only person you think is normal is accually bad-shit crazyer then Freddy Cruger and all of his fathers combined, if ony i had the power to program REALITY.EXE, i woud be the God of the binary code.

pyr0w

Feb 19, 2018
...some doki doki level shit here...
You really should specify Doki Doki Literature Club. There are DOZENS of games that start with Doki Doki, because that phrase has a meaning.

Yes. I know that DDLC is (was?) popular now. People totally understand what you mean...now...probably. But some people won't. And DDLC is a parody of the ACTUAL games that use the phrase (sound?) Doki Doki properly. This just helps to cement the confusing usage, instead of letting it blow over.

Reactions: MGazer

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Why would you post some "trojan" virus like shit? You really get pop ups if you delete it? o_O
What I meant with that.. is that if you try and delete the shortcut to their sites and things that are from gamestorrent, upon launching the game a message will pop-up telling you that the game comes from there. And the shortcut will be created all over again, but it's nothing serious. Just a pain in the ass unfortunately.

You really should specify Doki Doki Literature Club. There are DOZENS of games that start with Doki Doki, because that phrase has a meaning.

Yes. I know that DDLC is (was?) popular now. People totally understand what you mean...now...probably. But some people won't. And DDLC is a parody of the ACTUAL games that use the phrase (sound?) Doki Doki properly. This just helps to cement the confusing usage, instead of letting it blow over.
I mean, there aren't many games out there that have horror and graphic violence whose name start with Doki Doki (pretty sure that most of them who have these two, are actually vanilla romance and such) so should be pretty obvious what I'm referring to even without writing the whole title.

Reactions: dexterdx
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes