VN Ren'Py Completed How To Date A Magical Girl [v1.0] [Cafe Shiba]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
You lost me at sexual content, but then you grabbed my attention at horror shit.
I am disgusted yet curious.
Honestly give the game a go. It's well have you ever heard of a game called Nurse Love Addiction? It has the same premises in that it looks happy but it's actually extremely dark.

Personally I love it and hate it at the same time. But I would recommend it. (Also I've been looking for more people to talk asbout the ending with.)

Anyways, it take a bit to get into the horror but I say go for it. If you don't trust this one, their is also an IGG one as well somewhere.

Jun 1, 2017
I very much enjoyed this game. I've just finished my first play, with Hikari as my girlfriend, and I kind of enjoyed the slow building of emotional intimacy over the various dates. The lack of sexual content was a bummer, but I liked how you slowly got closer and closer to your chosen girl over time. I'll admit, I found the ending incredibly bleak,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The art was good, the writing was good, and I feel somewhat off-kilter as a result. The lack of sexual conent's a bummer. I'd recommend it.

Reactions: tuShua

dexterdx

Sep 5, 2017
Not only is there no sexual content, but after looking through images there is also no nudity. Other than some gore to give it an adult rating, I don't see how this belongs on this site.
LOL. (yes I actually did IRL LOL)

One thing I really like on this site is that uploaders and moderators add more than just crappy lifeselector shit on it.

No sex but good game? upload it.

Keep up good work uploading quality work now and then people, titles like this one are reason I check this site on daily basis although 95% of uploads are trash.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Who tf cares about nudity. I'm enjoying the story and plottwists so far, and that's what matters to me. Kids.. all they think about when they hear about "adult" are tits and pussies. "Adult" defines both sexual and gore contents not suitable for children, in short over 18. Damn uneducated 12 year old swines, why are u in an adult site in the first place? If i can't stop u, at least educate yourself and respect the creators of the game. Trust me, u don't know what they went through just to make it. It's a masterpiece

Reactions: dexterdx

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I very much enjoyed this game. I've just finished my first play, with Hikari as my girlfriend, and I kind of enjoyed the slow building of emotional intimacy over the various dates. The lack of sexual content was a bummer, but I liked how you slowly got closer and closer to your chosen girl over time. I'll admit, I found the ending incredibly bleak,

The art was good, the writing was good, and I feel somewhat off-kilter as a result. The lack of sexual conent's a bummer. I'd recommend it.
I could say the same thing. Although i was disappointed without sexual content, the storyline got me. I chose Miyu, she may not be perfect or ur typical girlfriend type like Hikari. but she's a sweetheart in the body of a badass woman, and from time to time u slowly get to accept what she is. Imagine if she's ur wife and ur home got robbed/attacked, that woman will beat the living shit out of everybody while u just sit there drinking ur morning coffee. Plus, she sends you nudes. not the ending u'r hoping for but whatever

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Honestly give the game a go. It's well have you ever heard of a game called Nurse Love Addiction? It has the same premises in that it looks happy but it's actually extremely dark.
I really liked Nurse Love Addiction.

Sure it's dark, especially the last third of the game but the romance endings are all great.

Reactions: YukiAizawa

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
So this game is going to fucking up my mind like Doki Doki?

Im in, just dont turn off the light of my house ever again.

Reactions: YukiAizawa

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
Just finished the game. The plot was good, albeit most of the twists weren't all that shocking (makes sense considering the ending) and the way they incorporate the main attributes gives you a reason to actually improve them besides wanting to bonk one of the girls. It was somewhat frustrating how the game would just end some days early or flat out skip them, but with how lenient it is when it comes to the activities it actually doesn't matter much if at all. I do feel let down by the fact that you don't get any meaningful choices for improving your relationship with any of the girls, besides the ones with Yui and Hikari, since that could have kept the game from becoming rutinary; buy gifts, brew love/fortune potions, profit.

I don't feel compelled to replay it and see any of the other routes (I went Miyu) since there aren't really any branching paths, much art for the girls, and it would entail lots and lots of skipping. Overall it is a solid effort though. It's also horse shit how I couldn't turn into a Magical Boy despite the A rating in magic, I wanted to see myself in spandex and flex time stopping/life draining powers.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
this game i liked it until i found out everyone was fake and he was a coma patient and everyone died one by one and still never transformed not really worth the time to play if the main cant transform i didnt care that the story got dark but i kind of wish that there was a better ending like if you found out what the teacher is earlier in

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes