Nov 7, 2020
Hey everyone.

As a URM User (Universal Renpy Mod) this game has the unique feature that it will override variables modified by the Mod.

Because I want to play the game how I want I extracted the script that sets these variables and modified it so that choices are not in correlation to these points anymore.

Except for Octavia you will always have 99 points.

To get 99 points for octavia you have to respond positivly when you first meet her. Which shouldn't be a problem because your Virtue stat and depravity stat are higher than even achievable through normal play.

Essentially this script will make sure that any time a stat and not a choice is required you will meet the threshold.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can have a look at the code and change any stat you want.

Put the attached script into the \game folder of the game. It should override the original.

I do not guarantee that this will work in future versions. To get this script you have to extract it from the scripts.rpa file!
Why not remember, then freeze in URM? Does the same thing.

Also, the choices are incredibly simplistic, do you really need to do all of this to get the scenes you want?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The worst for me was when Chloe asked if MC is mad and no matter the answer he still asked her if she liked it and she smiled with "Yes" and all I wanted to do was to smack that smile of her face.
Yes, so much this.
The whole lesbian choice was just absolutely bad implemented.
Not even a minute after you tell her you are together you cheat on her, no choice given if you are on Riley's route also. Bonus meme if you also made her feel bad about the Chloe kiss.
Yeah, at least give a choice if you choose to be together with Cathy...
You have the options to throw hissy fits for the most random reasons in the game in the past, but when its the most important and the reason the majority of the playerbase plays these games, AKA the relationships, neah
If it makes every single character involved in the storyline worse than before, it is a shitty way to implement the threesome/throuple/lesbian relationships, period. I don't know why people try to argue otherwise.
My thoughts exactly. As you said, just can't take it seriusly.
It's not even pro/anti lesbian, just how bad it was implemented.

Honestly i don't even know why the dev thought it was a good idea to take the one girl in the entire game which said she's straight and try this nonsense we saw this update...Like beside Chloe you have Octavia, the asian girl, Riley sure is up for it, just why try this and in such a nonsensical way, which just lets everyone involved look bad, especialy Chloe, really shitty friend.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Yeah I guess we should just let them vent their frustrations and go away... but then again they're like herpes and never go away, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wow, you really put us in our place, didn't you, champ?

It was really silly of us to keep playing after reading aall the tags, after all it clearly state all you can find in the game
View attachment 3905474
and yet:

This game is such a joke at this point in terms of relationships, routes and choices. It is dangerously close to cross into parody level :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
2.png

Ohh, and imagine when such a "man" saves the future... So yes, it's really a joke... :ROFLMAO:
1.png

:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Piratefishes

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Im liking this one so far, top renders and all of the girls are likeable and very pretty. I just have a hard time deciding who to pursue. This doesn't have harem as far as i understand right? For now i started fooling around with Riley because she's a redhead with green eyes and that's kind of my kink but others are great too so idk in the end who i will go for. Im going for everyone pretty much but no idea how that will turn out. Either way, good game

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Edit: Updated for 0.3.2

Note: If you've downloaded the compressed version of the game you'll need to first install the mod and then unpack rpa packages with unren for it to work

I've made walkthrough/cheats mod for this game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
Scores are not being updated in the cheat menu in 0.3.2 version. Not sure if its just a visual bug in the cheat menu or in the game altogether doesn't update scores

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Im liking this one so far, top renders and all of the girls are likeable and very pretty. I just have a hard time deciding who to pursue. This doesn't have harem as far as i understand right? For now i started fooling around with Riley because she's a redhead with green eyes and that's kind of my kink but others are great too so idk in the end who i will go for. Im going for everyone pretty much but no idea how that will turn out. Either way, good game
Yeah I think I kind of played it like a manwhore my first time as I liked Cathy , Riley and Chole the most unsure about Daisy cause she is a good character but not into the trans thing unless my character is the Futa or whatever. But im considering playing her path cause Daisy is such a good character. When I replay this game im probably just gonna make a save for all the characters I like.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
According to the dev in the dev notes: "Harem in the meaning of "dating several girls" is here"... so presumably you'll be able to date multiple chicks just fine, but they're not all gonna end up in one big harem ending (it's quite possible some characters might die anyways)... so far you can pursue everyone with no problems.

Reactions: LoGyMW

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
just discovered this game absolutely love the character designs and distinct personalities ! I'm curious how often does the game update, just so I know how frequently to check for updates.
Not to frequently unfortunately. I will say 1 or 2 a year.
mr.moonmi lives in Ukraine, and because of the war going on his country, there are circumstances that slow down the game development (like frequent electric outages...).

• Wow
Reactions: The Senior Perv

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
I don't think anyone's surprised about Chloe kissing Cathy it's been clear from early on she was into her. Also I ont know why people were expecting the implementation to be great considering when the main character finds out he says he thought women only became lesbians if their too ugly to get a man and that she should try sleeping with him first.

Reactions: Hildegardt
4.20 star(s) 67 Votes