yunosykk

Apr 24, 2024
did the dev remove the option to address mistress Octavia as mommy in the new update? if so why? is it because patreon rules or what.. it's very disappointing to see it being removed:confused:

• Sad
Reactions: Piratefishes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
They removed Russian language for this update.
Yes and no.
Only the content of this update is natively in English. For the rest, it's still in Russian, with the corresponding translation files and a forced language change in the splash screen. What mean that anyone who use a mod to not pass by the (always annoying as fuck) splash screen will have the game in Russian, with no way to change the language. At least not if the mod they use to skip the splash screen do not also enable the console for them to type renpy.change_language("english").

They also, strangely and for whatever reason, changed the save/load screen to not use the two first slots of each page. :confused:

gottogo1234

Oct 3, 2017
Love this game. It's a favorite for sure. Wasn't really thrilled with the new characters and hope we don't fall victim to too many characters and missing the development with the main ones. Want more scenes and development with Octavia please!!

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Wow not even one small scene with Octavia in this update but "glad" to see we have two scenes with some filler characters which will probably never gonna see again... nice one dev, 8 months wasted on some characters that no one gives a damn...:FacePalm:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes and no.
Only the content of this update is natively in English. For the rest, it's still in Russian, with the corresponding translation files and a forced language change in the splash screen. What mean that anyone who use a mod to not pass by the (always annoying as fuck) splash screen will have the game in Russian, with no way to change the language. At least not if the mod they use to skip the splash screen do not also enable the console for them to type renpy.change_language("english").

They also, strangely and for whatever reason, changed the save/load screen to not use the two first slots of each page. :confused:
Yes, for this update they removed translating into Russian, the old stuff is still there.

And on saves, I just checked what I have and I have 2 pages and have saves in slot 1/2?

1.png
2.png

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
And on saves, I just checked what I have and I have 2 pages and have saves in slot 1/2?
Take a look at the save directory, you'll have saves for the slots 3 to 8, but no saves for the slots 1 and 2. Or look at the screen (screens.rpy:757):
Python:
                for i in range(3 * 2):

$ slot = i + 3
It's not a problem by itself, as you said there's still 6 slots by page. And like people are forced to restarts, who care if the old saves on slot 1 and 2 can't be loaded. But it's really weird, especially since there's absolutely no reason justifying this change ; even with their changes, the screen would have worked with the original $ slot = i + 1.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Take a look at the save directory, you'll have saves for the slots 3 to 8, but no saves for the slots 1 and 2. Or look at the screen (screens.rpy:757):
Python:
                for i in range(3 * 2):

$ slot = i + 3
It's not a problem by itself, as you said there's still 6 slots by page. And like people are forced to restarts, who care if the old saves on slot 1 and 2 can't be loaded. But it's really weird, especially since there's absolutely no reason justifying this change ; even with their changes, the screen would have worked with the original $ slot = i + 1.
Hmm, then no idea then.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah, this is going to shit in terms of player choices. Last update on the Sub route the MC got a rod in his peehole regardless of what you picked, now we have a footjob where the game recognizes its not what the player has picked, laughs it off and continues with it. Why fucking bother making 'choices' and the fetish toggle variables in the first place if you are going to go ahead and do it either way?:WaitWhat:

This is not a game bug, or routes seeping into each other beacuse of faulty codding, this is the dev mocking the players that chose different in dialogue and then doing the thing they dislike anyway, its so fucking stupid and disrespectful to players time, you don't have an alternative scene because you didn't have time, or didn't want to make one skip the fucking event!

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
If it makes every single character involved in the storyline worse than before, it is a shitty way to implement the threesome/throuple/lesbian relationships, period. I don't know why people try to argue otherwise.

It makes Chloe look like a shitty person for being selfish and not caring about the MC, or Cathy's feelings of which she knows about because she makes jokes about them the entire game, it make Cathy look bad because she doesn't immediately tell about it, she waits after sleeping with the MC to confess. It make the MC look weak for being so passive about it, the only player options are 'I love it', or 'its ok as long as it doesn't happen again'... Why not be pissed about it? You have the options to throw hissy fits for the most random reasons in the game in the past, but when its the most important and the reason the majority of the playerbase plays these games, AKA the relationships, neah, your MC' has a personality change and now he is not impulsive about situations anymore.

Lets not forget about the double standard, change Chloe's gender and it immediately stops being cute and you have a thread on fire, but regardless its a potential LI trying to 'steal' a LI the player is actively pursuing, no matter how you try to spin it. Its just disappointing thats the best he could come up with to set up future poly relationships.

If we are being honest, just like with the forced footjob, the MC's boundaries not being respected in the sub route etc its just the dev thinking if he is ok with something being pushed on them, that means everyone else is, which would be perfectly fine in a kinetic novel, but not in a game with 20 different fetish variables, that get ignored every time the dev thinks some situation is too hot to be bothered by pesky player choices.

I had such high hopes when I played 0.1, but every update sinks further and further, I was saving screenshots to make an in depth review, but now I wonder if its even worth it anymore...

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
just discovered this game absolutely love the character designs and distinct personalities ! I'm curious how often does the game update, just so I know how frequently to check for updates.

Reactions: Piratefishes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
the choice is there at the end and you can turn off the lesbian content and it will be the end of it.
Except that I chose to have feet stuff off and got a forced footjob and countless gratuitous shots of feet, I haven't replayed the Sub route since last update, but you would pick no to sounding fetish and it would happen either way, so its clear that respecting player choice is not high on mr moonmi's list. Just the illusion of it.

Lesbians of all things and especially with how prominently pro-girls main character Chloe is, will 100% keep finding ways to be shoved in players faces, I would bet money on it. :HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
It makes Chloe look like a shitty person for being selfish and not caring about the MC, or Cathy's feelings of which she knows about because she makes jokes about them the entire game, it make Cathy look bad because she doesn't immediately tell about it, she waits after sleeping with the MC to confess. It make the MC look weak for being so passive about it, the only player options are 'I love it', or 'its ok as long as it doesn't happen again'... Why not be pissed about it? You have the options to throw hissy fits for the most random reasons in the game in the past, but when its the most important and the reason the majority of the playerbase plays these games, AKA the relationships, neah, your MC' has a personality change and now he is not impulsive about situations anymore.
The worst for me was when Chloe asked if MC is mad and no matter the answer he still asked her if she liked it and she smiled with "Yes" and all I wanted to do was to smack that smile of her face.

Except that I chose to have feet stuff off and got a forced footjob and countless gratuitous shots of feet, I haven't replayed the Sub route since last update, but you would pick no to sounding fetish and it would happen either way, so its clear that respecting player choice is not high on mr moonmi's list. Just the illusion of it.
That's actually good point. I've seen Cathy's scene from this update with foot fetish on and off (because thanks to the scene I wasn't sure if it was off and I made two different saves for it) and the only difference is in MC's dialogue between "Oh yeah! I love feet!" and "Not my thing but ok" or something like that and the scene plays regardless.

Well, I don't know anymore. I think lesbianism will be taken more seriously since it seems to be an opening for throuple path for those that are interested. I turned it off on every save because of how poorly implemented it was. Will it really be turned off? I have to wait and see but that might be trigger for me to drop this game.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

Lesbians of all things and especially with how prominently pro-girls main character Chloe is, will 100% keep finding ways to be shoved in players faces, I would bet money on it. :HideThePain:

starting to sound like the only way to avoid certain things is to not play a path. As I don't recall the force footjob tho maybe I just forgot that one. But never had any forced sounding since I didn't play Octavia's path. I only played Cathy , Riley and Chole path only characters I even like tbh. Well I liked daisy but not sure if I want to play Daisy's path

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
starting to sound like the only way to avoid certain things is to not play a path. As I don't recall the force footjob tho maybe I just forgot that one. But never had any forced sounding since I didn't play Octavia's path. I only played Cathy , Riley and Chole path only characters I even like tbh. Well I liked daisy but not sure if I want to play Daisy's path
footjob is this update with Cathy. Sub path is my least favorite since I am pretty vanilla in my blind/canon routes in every game, but that doesn't change the fact that not even the absence of choice annoys me as much as disregard to the player choice.

Octavia has 3 routes, sub getting the most focus since its already build in the main plot and clearly the dev's fetish, dom and vanilla each having a variation of the same scene so far.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
footjob is this update with Cathy. Sub path is my least favorite since I am pretty vanilla in my blind/canon routes in every game, but that doesn't change the fact that not even the absence of choice annoys me as much as disregard to the player choice.

Octavia has 3 routes, sub getting the most focus since its already build in the main plot and clearly the dev's fetish, dom and vanilla each having a variation of the same scene so far.
well looks like I made the right decision by not playing Octavia path and telling her to go fuck her self lol. But yeah sucks to see the absent of choice even if it doesn't stop me from enjoying the game.

Reactions: Roccadorso

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I just got home to finish the update and man It keeps getting worse

1722964910878.png
1722964971297.png Not even a minute after you tell her you are together you cheat on her, no choice given if you are on Riley's route also. Bonus meme if you also made her feel bad about the Chloe kiss. 1722965087440.png
This game is such a joke at this point in terms of relationships, routes and choices. It is dangerously close to cross into parody level :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
Hey everyone.

As a URM User (Universal Renpy Mod) this game has the unique feature that it will override variables modified by the Mod.

Because I want to play the game how I want I extracted the script that sets these variables and modified it so that choices are not in correlation to these points anymore.

Except for Octavia you will always have 99 points.

To get 99 points for octavia you have to respond positivly when you first meet her. Which shouldn't be a problem because your Virtue stat and depravity stat are higher than even achievable through normal play.

Essentially this script will make sure that any time a stat and not a choice is required you will meet the threshold.

You can have a look at the code and change any stat you want.

Put the attached script into the \game folder of the game. It should override the original.

I do not guarantee that this will work in future versions. To get this script you have to extract it from the scripts.rpa file!

4.20 star(s) 67 Votes