RegNiss666

Jun 21, 2022
Edit: Updated for 0.3.2

Note: If you've downloaded the compressed version of the game you'll need to first install the mod and then unpack rpa packages with unren for it to work

I've made walkthrough/cheats mod for this game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
I still don't know what I'm doing wrong, but the mod keeps not working on PC. I downloaded the game from every link, and the mod from every link as well, tried every combination possible, but it still doesn't work. If anyone can help me, I would really appreciate it.

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
I still don't know what I'm doing wrong, but the mod keeps not working on PC. I downloaded the game from every link, and the mod from every link as well, tried every combination possible, but it still doesn't work. If anyone can help me, I would really appreciate it.
Everything works except the walkthrough part it seems, simply doesn't guide in any choice and I started a fresh playthrough just to check why didn't guide in any choice from last update. Yes I'm using full version, not compressed. Maybe needs to unren? Dunno only scrappy can say something about it.

Edit: Maybe the UI change has something about it and doesn't highlight options as it should? btw I used the update only from Bob69 post to get the last version (without any bug issues), dunno if can also be an issue with the mod but I would guess not because doesn't highlight options from the beginning of the game.

Anyway I'm done with the update, it was a nice update even though didn't advanced the story/plot. Still don't know what was the big issue with a simple drunk lesbian kiss and ntr discussions, I can understand (because you can't avoid it) it but I don't agree so much fuss about it lol, even Chloe was honest about it after the thing, I don't mind potential LI's playing with each other so maybe that is why I'm biased lol. Maybe the dev do this kind of thing other way next time, it is a way to learn :)

Last edited:

RegNiss666

Jun 21, 2022
Everything works except the walkthrough part it seems, simply doesn't guide in any choice and I started a fresh playthrough just to check why didn't guide in any choice from last update. Yes I'm using full version, not compressed. Maybe needs to unren? Dunno only scrappy can say something about it.

Edit: Maybe the UI change has something about it and doesn't highlight options as it should? btw I used the update only from Bob69 post to get the last version (without any bug issues), dunno if can also be an issue with the mod but I would guess not because doesn't highlight options from the beginning of the game.
Funny, in my case, it is kinda hit or miss with the walkthrough, but the cheats and gallery unlock don't work. But you might be on to something with the UI theory. Can't say much, because I don't know shit about codding.

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
Funny, in my case, it is kinda hit or miss with the walkthrough, but the cheats and gallery unlock don't work. But you might be on to something with the UI theory. Can't say much, because I don't know shit about codding.
Yeah dunno, scrappy has to look at it. In my case I had already played the 0.3.1 version and used the update only for the 0.3.2 version, then I applied the updated scrappy mod. Cheat function works, I even unlocked a special render in the end that I didn't unlocked in the update with the cheat mod function, must of missed somewhere a choice that lead to it, also tried to change some character stats to see if was applied in the information menu (guess is new? don't remember it when played v0.3.1.).
The walkthrough part nope, doesn't highlight any option, wasn't an issue, if I didn't liked an outcome of an option I simply load back or rollback.

4.20 star(s) 67 Votes