ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Edit: Updated for 0.3.2

Note: If you've downloaded the compressed version of the game you'll need to first install the mod and then unpack rpa packages with unren for it to work

I've made walkthrough/cheats mod for this game
Want to shout out Scrappy for that quickness on the mods as always. Dev give you tons of love for the story and Scrappy is always the boss with the walk through.

Reactions: damnedfrog

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
I have a genuine question for ma fellow brothas here, can anyone actually get through the prologue without being pissed off at how dumb the MC is and how little your choice matters? Get kidnapped (which is frightening on its own) through time and space, gets jabbed with unknown substance, given the knowledge of how they are in a totalitarian government and all he can think about is "Mmm girl hot, she has nice boobs, maybe I can get a date with her." He should be loosing his shit! and even if he's not worried about himself, at least think about the poor mother who just lost her only family member. Also, why is the option to ogle women like they are a zoo animal is "Do it" or "Don't wanna risk it"? how about "I'm not into her" or "I don't wanna be a creep" or I don't know "Be a decent person"? and your choices don't matter I "resisted" every time I could because that's how anyone would react, but MC is Still friendly to his kidnappers/drugers and dances like Charlie Bucket as if he won the golden ticket when he sees a woman.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I have a genuine question for ma fellow brothas here, can anyone actually get through the prologue without being pissed off at how dumb the MC is and how little your choice matters? Get kidnapped (which is frightening on its own) through time and space, gets jabbed with unknown substance, given the knowledge of how they are in a totalitarian government and all he can think about is "Mmm girl hot, she has nice boobs, maybe I can get a date with her." He should be loosing his shit! and even if he's not worried about himself, at least think about the poor mother who just lost her only family member. Also, why is the option to ogle women like they are a zoo animal is "Do it" or "Don't wanna risk it"? how about "I'm not into her" or "I don't wanna be a creep" or I don't know "Be a decent person"? and your choices don't matter I "resisted" every time I could because that's how anyone would react, but MC is Still friendly to his kidnappers/drugers and dances like Charlie Bucket as if he won the golden ticket when he sees a woman.
ymbnh_by_tatianaonegina_d8vm4kp-fullview.jpg

First, you have to realize, it's an H-game. If you're looking for deep plot, logic, or perfect self-insertion in the story, you're out of luck. Only the absolute best devs can manage that, and it's never going to happen in a game that caters to certain fetishes.
Anyway, the MC losing his shit wouldn't help him. Even assuming he wasn't a moron (he is) and was somehow able to physically overcome his captors (or even, you know, a bunny), what's he going to do? He isn't a temporal engineer. He can't operate the portal to get home.

He may as well make the best of his situation, which includes tits and ass.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
I can get through a lot of stuff without getting pissed off about it. I want to see the story and characters the developer envisions, not how I'd run the show. Yes, some stories will tilt me enough that I just walk away. But I like seeing what a dev's got in mind. I'll play paths that in no way would interest me IRL (e.g., Psychotic Knight in Summer Scent).

So, yeah. In no universe would I tolerate my friend mouthing off to a president of a world we're totally ignorant of and don't know whether they'd sooner hang us by our thumbs. But from a story, I want to see how that character became to be wired that way. And I want to know why the president being disrespected doesn't toss her ass in the brig to teach her some manners. IMO, YMMV an' all.

locnexix

Aug 14, 2017
I understand tho, I played for a few minutes and the only conclusion I want out of this game, is an ending where I can help destroy their future instead of saving it, Olivia is insufferable, I hope some of the choices at least, lead to getting her killed.

Reactions: kakarotaya

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
View attachment 3893812

First, you have to realize, it's an H-game. If you're looking for deep plot, logic, or perfect self-insertion in the story, you're out of luck. Only the absolute best devs can manage that, and it's never going to happen in a game that caters to certain fetishes.
Anyway, the MC losing his shit wouldn't help him. Even assuming he wasn't a moron (he is) and was somehow able to physically overcome his captors (or even, you know, a bunny), what's he going to do? He isn't a temporal engineer. He can't operate the portal to get home.

He may as well make the best of his situation, which includes tits and ass.
Then why act friendly to them? Because at one scene when you click "Resist" MC shows resistance but the next scene he's all "Oh buddy ol' Pal" in the next scene it's like the Dev saying "Awe... you chose "Refuse"? well, too bad I didn't write it that way!" Why give the choice anyway? Or if the Dev wants the MC to be level-headed, they could've at least added some inner monologue where the MC is cooperative on the outside but actively looking for a way out. Also when MC first woke up from the teleportation why not at least run towards the portal, it was open even when they were carrying him, it didn't have to be successful, the kidnappers could've just gave him the shot then, but this shows MC's resistance and the previous choice of resist still could've made sense.
PS thanks for being civil cus if I say anything negative about a game on this site people get so mad and start frothing at the mouth...

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
It really doesn't bother me for 2 different reasons.

Reason 1. I really don't give a shit about MC"s in basically any AVN, or video game for the most part only maybe in certain situations depending on the context I do. Be it a AVN or a AAA video game I view my MC as a tool to tell the story , get to know the girls / other character or simply have fun through gameplay. In AVN's for me it's more cause I want to get to know the characters more so it's easy for me to not care if a MC does something dumb from a story point of view.

Before I get into reason 2 I might have a few facts slightly wrong as I do need to replay the game so this is going off what I recall but I could be a bit wrong.

Reason 2. I'm a really forgiving and understanding person. So being kidnapped and essentially sent to the future against our will bothered me yes. But I did not hold a grudge against Cathy or her brother for doing so , once I got the full context to what was happening. Instead I blamed the President whatever her name was , and always talked back to her , fought against doing anything she wants even if it wasn't smart or logical since we are stuck in the future now. Especially because it became more apparent to me how horrible a person the President is with how she treats Cathy and others. I found it even harder to put any blame on her. I got the feeling Cathy is a bit scared of her so when she was asked to kidnap us it's becomes a no brainer to me she would do so.

I can't comment on my feeling towards the choices however as I need to replay the game

Reactions: DannyLucifer

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
damn Mistress have too good memory when talking steel pipes ;):love: same time game have many lovely things in and grazy but in good way = playing game for long and i want it ever end :love:(y) thank you.....

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
It really doesn't bother me for 2 different reasons.

Reason 1. I really don't give a shit about MC"s in basically any AVN, or video game for the most part only maybe in certain situations depending on the context I do. Be it a AVN or a AAA video game I view my MC as a tool to tell the story , get to know the girls / other character or simply have fun through gameplay. In AVN's for me it's more cause I want to get to know the characters more so it's easy for me to not care if a MC does something dumb from a story point of view.

Before I get into reason 2 I might have a few facts slightly wrong as I do need to replay the game so this is going off what I recall but I could be a bit wrong.

Reason 2. I'm a really forgiving and understanding person. So being kidnapped and essentially sent to the future against our will bothered me yes. But I did not hold a grudge against Cathy or her brother for doing so , once I got the full context to what was happening. Instead I blamed the President whatever her name was , and always talked back to her , fought against doing anything she wants even if it wasn't smart or logical since we are stuck in the future now. Especially because it became more apparent to me how horrible a person the President is with how she treats Cathy and others. I found it even harder to put any blame on her. I got the feeling Cathy is a bit scared of her so when she was asked to kidnap us it's becomes a no brainer to me she would do so.

I can't comment on my feeling towards the choices however, as I need to replay the game
Another civil comment! Thank you. I'm genuinely surprised.
Regarding Reason 1 bro, I'm not trying to be mean, but that reason is really, I don't know what word to uses without sounding like a jackass, not good...
You saying that you don't care about the MC and then saying you like using the MC to tell a story but in these types of games MC IS THE STORY, and also this is a messiah/chosen one type story right? you can't go more MC centric than that. Let me uses an example, Take MAD Max, for example the reason why people liked the first movie was because of what you said the main characters were not the focus of the story, Tom barely speaks, and we know Furiousa just out the bloom, but the writer(s) has used that to tell the story of the world and how it has become, like you are saying now, the reason why the 2nd movie didn't hit off that much with old heads was because they focused too much on the character not the world. But that concept will never work with a chosen one-story like this.
ReaSON 2 well yeah you would be forgiving because you are seeing the world as basically a God you know what everyone is doing/ thinking, my point of view was from the viewpoint of the MC. In my opinion if the DEV gives you the ability to name the MC gives you the choice then those should matter. Otherwise, just make a kinetic novel.

Reactions: Dessolos

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
PS thanks for being civil cus if I say anything negative about a game on this site people get so mad and start frothing at the mouth...
Really? That usually only happens if you're outright hostile towards one of more respected devs or start shitting on their choice of Best Girl. You didn't badmouth Maya, did you? Her simps are pretty fanatical.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Another civil comment! Thank you. I'm genuinely surprised.
Regarding Reason 1 bro, I'm not trying to be mean, but that reason is really, I don't know what word to uses without sounding like a jackass, not good...
You saying that you don't care about the MC and then saying you like using the MC to tell a story but in these types of games MC IS THE STORY,
I mean you aren't wrong but at the same time I also put alot less value in story than other players. Yeah I see the MC as a tool for the story telling. But story isn't really all that important to me in these games. I value characters and enjoyment much more than story. So I see the MC being a tool more to get to know the characters first and story second. That and it helps I can't connect / put my self in any MC's shoes or get immersed so I find it easier to ignore alot of MC centric issues. My lack of ability to connect to a MC or get immersed I even find it easier to not consider issues with lack of choice in certain situations a big deal for me tho that heavily depends on the game and context .

AngieLina

Oct 23, 2021
Someone tell me please, there is a scene when the protag addresses Octavia for the first time and in earlier releases there was an option to call her "Mommy". Is it removed from new version or there's some requirement for it?

RegNiss666

Jun 21, 2022
Edit: Updated for 0.3.2

Note: If you've downloaded the compressed version of the game you'll need to first install the mod and then unpack rpa packages with unren for it to work

I've made walkthrough/cheats mod for this game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
I still don't know what I'm doing wrong, but the mod keeps not working on PC. I downloaded the game from every link, and the mod from every link as well, tried every combination possible, but it still doesn't work. If anyone can help me, I would really appreciate it.

Reactions: pitao

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
Really? That usually only happens if you're outright hostile towards one of more respected devs or start shitting on their choice of Best Girl. You didn't badmouth Maya, did you? Her simps are pretty fanatical.
From what game? That name rings a bell, cant put my finger on it...

pitao

May 18, 2023
I still don't know what I'm doing wrong, but the mod keeps not working on PC. I downloaded the game from every link, and the mod from every link as well, tried every combination possible, but it still doesn't work. If anyone can help me, I would really appreciate it.
Everything works except the walkthrough part it seems, simply doesn't guide in any choice and I started a fresh playthrough just to check why didn't guide in any choice from last update. Yes I'm using full version, not compressed. Maybe needs to unren? Dunno only scrappy can say something about it.

Edit: Maybe the UI change has something about it and doesn't highlight options as it should? btw I used the update only from Bob69 post to get the last version (without any bug issues), dunno if can also be an issue with the mod but I would guess not because doesn't highlight options from the beginning of the game.

Anyway I'm done with the update, it was a nice update even though didn't advanced the story/plot. Still don't know what was the big issue with a simple drunk lesbian kiss and ntr discussions, I can understand (because you can't avoid it) it but I don't agree so much fuss about it lol, even Chloe was honest about it after the thing, I don't mind potential LI's playing with each other so maybe that is why I'm biased lol. Maybe the dev do this kind of thing other way next time, it is a way to learn :)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 71 Votes