RPGM How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.07 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
main z.png

Overview:
The world is invaded by zombies and a boy who managed to survive for several years in a bunker finds himself with nothing and with a huge erection. How will he survive and succeed in fucking in this world.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-03
Release Date: 2023-03-03
Developer: The Sex Game's Stories - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.07 Public
Language: English (beta), French => change in setting
Other Games: The Wish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Game in development*, you might need to start a fresh new game on each update (you don't have to do this every time but it can avoid some bugs). And leave a comment where you found a bug for me to fix it. Thanks
*Game in development = Game in beta test

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -

Extra:
Some tips - - Equipment slot location

zombie girl rencontre.png zombie girl dents.png Capture d'écran 2024-03-05 151806.png kate rota 02.png kate bath back03.png elisabeth rota 01.png elisabeth bath back 02.png Sophia rota 01.png Capture d'écran 2023-07-03 183203.png Capture d'écran 2023-07-03 183417.png Capture d'écran 2023-10-11 152249 - Copie.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I'm not sure that I want to trust getting my piece out to the lady in pictures one and two. Oh well, what's the worst that could happen?

Beggars can't be choosers and she looks just as thirsty if not more. :LOL: :coffee:

Reactions: Zorrynprro

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
every combat scene is error it pops that image is missing,noticed when recieving armor items in worksop you always get wooden stick,when you enter in your house and kate is there you can only speak to her till she goes to bed,seems like good idea,hope this helps

Last edited:

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
every combat scene is error it pops that image is missing,noticed when recieving armor items in worksop you always get wooden stick,when you enter in your house and kate is there you can only speak to her till she goes to bed,seems like good idea,hope this helps
I had fixed the problem with the fights but it seems that there is still a bug. When creating the game file, some files were not transferred (a problem with the rpgmaker program). I will look to fix that.

For the workshop, it's just a mistake in the texts but you get the right equipment. I fixed this in a subsequent version. The problem with Kate was also fixed in the next version.

This is just to give an idea of the game. It will be improved, there will be new NPCs to unlock and the map will expand in future versions.

For the blowjob:

Last edited:

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
"Yo a new RPGM eroge is out" "oh no" "its about zombies" "oh no!!!" "its french" "OOOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

• Haha
Reactions: ImFeelingGud
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes