RPGM How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.09 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Another thing that doesn't make sense. These "blood stains" stop you while you walk (red square), who knows for what physical reason :unsure: and these don't (green square) :oops:.
View attachment 3802374
The zombie girl 01 is his sister. she gives the direction in which she is heading in relation to where she left the message.

Bloodstains are programmed to appear in certain places and this stain should normally be on a wall. That's why you can't step on it.

PS: There is an error in one of the messages, It is the pond that is to the south and not to the north of the store.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Yes, but where are these directions, given that the messages disappear after reading them... the message said to go to the sister's house, but there is nothing in the house.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I finally found Amelie :mad: , I have to ask Sophia for a net to catch her (I think), but when and where considering the walkthrough doesn't work? Then the Ammo Workshop for Sophia says to fix the kitchen of the third house, but if she tries to fix it she says "I don't need you fix this room right now"

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I finally found Amelie :mad: , I have to ask Sophia for a net to catch her (I think), but when and where considering the walkthrough doesn't work? Then the Ammo Workshop for Sophia says to fix the kitchen of the third house, but if she tries to fix it she says "I don't need you fix this room right now"
Put this in the data folder. I forgot to fix this bug.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes