RPGM How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.09 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HowToFuckInAZombieApocalypse-0.09
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
TSGS I shouldn't expect midgame impregnations and preggo sex here, right?
In this version, you can have fun with 2 zombie girls and the living women only have spying for now. I try to add 2 or 3 new animations to each version.

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
Some feedback to the developed.
The zombie check when you are doing search for an item, is abit to high chance.
It feels at the moment that 8/10 checks will attract zombie.
And on top of that chances how many times you can atract zombies during search seams to be unlimited.
I was doing search and I got 6 times in a row attracted zombies before it manage to search succesfully.
I think it should be limited to only one time that it can attract zombie.
As well from some rialism point, there is no chance that 6 zombies can fit in one locker when you are searching for items :D

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
In TV studio location first floor.
This search location is missing interaction.
I try to search it bu no choices come up.
1720101087221.png

Apr 13, 2024
Not meaning any offence when I say any of this, but what is the point in the game right now?
I got to the part where you rescue Kate and Elizabeth I think they're called. Now on my to do list it says fix the house and stuff but then says nothing needs fixing. I then click the farm and it says I need to repair the gates and remove zombies from them. What is this about?

I can probably fight two zombies but a third will be unbeatable due to the damage I cannot take. In the saveeditonline what stats would I need to amend to be stronger and take more damage?

Is the content available at the moment worth the hassle or is it very early days in development?

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
How many soler panels can be aquired at the moment. I have found 2 of them.
Is it max I can get at this time or are there more and maybe anyoen would know the locations?

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
In TV studio location first floor.
This search location is missing interaction.
I try to search it bu no choices come up.
View attachment 3797832
The game is still in development so I can always modify. There is a 30% chance of making noise but it's true that I haven't thought about the fact of not being lucky. I'll take note of it and maybe add to decrease the likelihood of making noise. Exemple : 1st = 30%, 2nd = 15%, 3rd = 0%

For the solar panels, there must be 4 in this version but I'm not sure. I still need to add new regions to explore and add more solar panels, but I'll make a map with all the special items to find when I'm done. In V0.11, there are 7 of them.

Not meaning any offence when I say any of this, but what is the point in the game right now?
I got to the part where you rescue Kate and Elizabeth I think they're called. Now on my to do list it says fix the house and stuff but then says nothing needs fixing. I then click the farm and it says I need to repair the gates and remove zombies from them. What is this about?

I can probably fight two zombies but a third will be unbeatable due to the damage I cannot take. In the saveeditonline what stats would I need to amend to be stronger and take more damage?

Is the content available at the moment worth the hassle or is it very early days in development?
In my opinion, you haven't read all the explanations that were given in the game but Kate has a workshop in the 2nd house that can be upgraded to get equipment to increase your defense and damage. You can also use the previous page and next page key to display the game map and to see the NPCs' walkthrough. The book in your room is only used to repair the base and it has the walkthrough of the introduction, this will be completed in a future version with some clues to find certain NPCs.

Each NPC gives explanations about what she does and what she brings to the base by recruiting her.

Apr 13, 2024
The game is still in development so I can always modify. There is a 30% chance of making noise but it's true that I haven't thought about the fact of not being lucky. I'll take note of it and maybe add to decrease the likelihood of making noise. Exemple : 1st = 30%, 2nd = 15%, 3rd = 0%

For the solar panels, there must be 4 in this version but I'm not sure. I still need to add new regions to explore and add more solar panels, but I'll make a map with all the special items to find when I'm done. In V0.11, there are 7 of them.

In my opinion, you haven't read all the explanations that were given in the game but Kate has a workshop in the 2nd house that can be upgraded to get equipment to increase your defense and damage. You can also use the previous page and next page key to display the game map and to see the NPCs' walkthrough. The book in your room is only used to repair the base and it has the walkthrough of the introduction, this will be completed in a future version with some clues to find certain NPCs.

Each NPC gives explanations about what she does and what she brings to the base by recruiting her.
Yeah I re-read through but I deleted the game after that. Saw the zombi BK scene and had no interest in the constant grind.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Yeah I re-read through but I deleted the game after that. Saw the zombi BK scene and had no interest in the constant grind.
If you don't read the explanations and you don't know how to play the game, it's normal to only see grind when there isn't any....

0% Content. 0% Player Development. 0% of the Card. 100% Dark Souls.
0% ???? There is a map in the game that is available at +or- 50% and each NPC has her walkthrough. Just read and follow the explanations to know how to play.
Just in case, here are the game tags with the available content in this version.
Capture d'écran 2024-07-04 202748.png

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I just changed the events to get the items in the ruined houses and tested it 10 times to see the results.

Now, the event will do a probability calculation to get 1 random item and then it will do a combat probability calculation (so the event can only be used 1 time and will come back after 8 days)

The test: I got 8 items, I got nothing 2 times and I made noise 3 times. This corresponds well to the probability calculation that I integrated, 20% of not getting an item and 30% of making noise.

If you try to cheat by changing certain game settings, it can change the probability calculations and cause you to have more bad luck.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
TSGS here (red arrow) the map is wrong. In this direction there are barriers. However, if you get to the other side (white arrow), the road is open and you emerge between the barriers. And Amelie's quest? Where the big house to the north would be (east or west I don't remember), because the quest information disappears and is nowhere to read it again.
wrong_map.jpg

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
TSGS here (red arrow) the map is wrong. In this direction there are barriers. However, if you get to the other side (white arrow), the road is open and you emerge between the barriers. And Amelie's quest? Where the big house to the north would be (east or west I don't remember), because the quest information disappears and is nowhere to read it again.
You don't have to show the map of the unblocked game, I would have also understood by showing only the region.

For zombie girl 02, I forgot to fill in her walkthrough. You have to go northwest of the hydroelectric plant.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
You don't have to show the map of the unblocked game, I would have also understood by showing only the region.

For zombie girl 02, I forgot to fill in her walkthrough. You have to go northwest of the hydroelectric plant.
Where is the sister's house??? However, if the original indication is to look for a large house to the north and I look at the map, I think of the point where the farm is (for example) and not of a "square" above where I am.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Another thing that doesn't make sense. These "blood stains" stop you while you walk (red square), who knows for what physical reason :unsure: and these don't (green square) :oops:.
wtf.jpg

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes