LegoFan

Sep 17, 2020
Thank you for your kind words :) And for your not so kind words :) Yes, the next update will be the last. I think the game will take about 4.5-5 hours, which seems pretty good to me. Personally, I tend to get bored with longer stories in VN.
This is still not a novel like The Count of Monte Cristo. Frankly, I myself love long novels, many volumes long. But this is my first project and I don’t want to stop at this level.
The next game will be MUCH more interactive. I want to make it partly in the style of text quests from the game "Space Rangers", not about Space, but the approach is similar, with the need to find the right path to pass, losing many times. And eventually arriving at one of several endings.
By the way when will the final version come out? While your next update will be your last, I hope your not rushing through it and yeah the last 4 hours of gameplay is pretty good, also in your last version, how many renders, words, and animations will it contain, and will there a harem ending? Anyways congrats on your first game being almost finish and I'm looking forward to you next project that is just as great as this one! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: GPoint

GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
By the way when will the final version come out? While your next update will be your last, I hope your not rushing through it and yeah the last 4 hours of gameplay is pretty good, also in your last version, how many renders, words, and animations will it contain, and will there a harem ending? Anyways congrats on your first game being almost finish and I'm looking forward to you next project that is just as great as this one! :)
Hi! Glad you liked it! The game will be finished within 1.5 - 2 months (at least I hope so :) There will be about 5000 renders and 100 animations, in words - I don't know, I haven't counted. A harem is one of the endings of the game, of course, it would be disappointing and strange if such an option didn't exist at all, but under what conditions and in what configuration all this debauchery will be - let's leave it as an intrigue.

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Just found this last night in latest updates, I was made curious by the title even more so by the Preview images. Seeing it was released Feb 25, 2024 got me thinking there wouldn't be much content but after reading the Changelog "v0.7 Total gameplay time is now 3-4 hours" and looking at the larger Screenshots I thought this has potential.

Even after 53 years on this planet I still really need to learn self control as I couldn't stop reading, Eventually and sadly I reached the end. Totally surprised after reading this was a First release, Looks like someone has Mastered the 7 P's (Proper, Planning, and Preparation, Prevents, Piss Poor, Performance.)

I've seen lots of good VN's get Abandoned here because the dev didn't have a plan :(

Totally Loved it, Just gutted I spotted this before it was completed Now I have to wait :eek:

BTW what's up with this? I thought her head was on backwards.:KEK:

screenshot0001.png

GPoint

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Just found this last night in latest updates, I was made curious by the title even more so by the Preview images. Seeing it was released Feb 25, 2024 got me thinking there wouldn't be much content but after reading the Changelog "v0.7 Total gameplay time is now 3-4 hours" and looking at the larger Screenshots I thought this has potential.

Even after 53 years on this planet I still really need to learn self control as I couldn't stop reading, Eventually and sadly I reached the end. Totally surprised after reading this was a First release, Looks like someone has Mastered the 7 P's (Proper, Planning, and Preparation, Prevents, Piss Poor, Performance.)

I've seen lots of good VN's get Abandoned here because the dev didn't have a plan :(

Totally Loved it, Just gutted I spotted this before it was completed Now I have to wait :eek:

BTW what's up with this? I thought her head was on backwards.:KEK:

View attachment 3646451
Thank you for the positive feedback! I didn't quite understand about your screenshot... it's just a random passerby girl with a view of her back and hair :)

Reactions: AmBush-UK

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Thank you for the positive feedback! I didn't quite understand about your screenshot... it's just a random passerby girl with a view of her back and hair :)
Sorry I was meaning the Lumps on her back :D made me think they were tits but her head was wrong way around but if their shoulder blades their too wide unless its an alien, More likely I need more sleep.:KEK:

BTW There's So many good characters I do hope there's gonna be some more Eva, Kate & Monica (y)

• Red Heart

GPoint

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
Sorry I was meaning the Lumps on her back :D made me think they were tits but her head was wrong way around but if their shoulder blades their too wide unless its an alien, More likely I need more sleep.:KEK:

BTW There's So many good characters I do hope there's gonna be some more Eva, Kate & Monica (y)
I see) Well, yes, maybe I should have applied dForce to it, I didn’t pay attention :)

DragonKingSword

Jan 1, 2022
This game is like, if Brazzers made What Women Want. The game is great so far and very well written, at the star the MC did annoy a bit and was thinking of quitting, I persevered and glad I did. Funny, charming well written beautifully made renders and animations and well presented just let down a bit by the music (only a bit) good job and thank you for this.

Reactions: LegoFan

LegoFan

Sep 17, 2020
I see) Well, yes, maybe I should have applied dForce to it, I didn’t pay attention :)
I don't want to bother you, so the final version will release on June or July? Ok, also I wanna ask will these characters from this game make a come back, maybe something similar like their features and model to your next project? Maybe if you have more experience, you can maybe remake this and take lessons from your other projects put to your first game within a few years and make it more interactive and longer. Also I know I'm asking for too much, but I prefer more scenes with Annabelle as she's one hot chick, like when Chloe or Bella leaves the house, the MC and Annabelle would have the time of their life and fool around the house if they wish! Also why are the characters saying "Oh Gods"? Are they talking to their sex gods or something? Or is this a simple spelling mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: DragonKingSword

GPoint

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
I don't want to bother you, so the final version will release on June or July? Ok, also I wanna ask will these characters from this game make a come back, maybe something similar like their features and model to your next project? Maybe if you have more experience, you can maybe remake this and take lessons from your other projects put to your first game within a few years and make it more interactive and longer. Also I know I'm asking for too much, but I prefer more scenes with Annabelle as she's one hot chick, like when Chloe or Bella leaves the house, the MC and Annabelle would have the time of their life and fool around the house if they wish! Also why are the characters saying "Oh Gods"? Are they talking to their sex gods or something? Or is this a simple spelling mistake.
Regarding interactivity and duration - so be it. I can’t say anything about everything else, these will be spoilers. Oh Gods! - this is rather my worldview, even though I am an atheist, it has always seemed unacceptable to me to turn to God at such moments. That's why I use abstract gods for characters to convey expression, but without explicit blasphemy :)

Reactions: LegoFan

molva

Jan 6, 2023
I just finished the game, and now I'm scared by the ending. I hope the main girls don't interact with other men. Most players put themselves in the protagonist's shoes; therefore, just like in real life, most don't want to share their girls with someone else.

In any case, the game was very well made, and I hope everything turns out well.

Last edited:

Sr. Thomas

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 3384742

Overview:
This story is about a guy who, in some ways reminiscent of some of us, having stalled in his personal development, finds the strength and motivation within himself to change his life for something more positive and fulfilling by building relationships with different women, trying new activities and professions, and finding himself in complicated, and sometimes humorous, situations.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-17
Release Date: 2024-05-15
Developer: GPoint - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.75 FE
Language: English, Russian, Italian, Spanish, French, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v0.3.1): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3384720 View attachment 3384721 View attachment 3384722 View attachment 3384723 View attachment 3384724 View attachment 3384725 View attachment 3384726
View attachment 3384727 View attachment 3384728 View attachment 3384729 View attachment 3384730 View attachment 3384731 View attachment 3384732 View attachment 3384733
View attachment 3384734 View attachment 3384735 View attachment 3384736 View attachment 3384737 View attachment 3384738 View attachment 3384739 View attachment 3384740
First time reading this VN, but I read in some comments, about the planned ntr, was this idea discarded? (I hope it has been discarded).

Reactions: molva

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
First time reading this VN, but I read in some comments, about the planned ntr, was this idea discarded? (I hope it has been discarded).
I read a lot of them too, but I got the impression as there are so many blurred lines with peoples definition of "NTR" the dev felt it easier just to drop it.

Reactions: GPoint and molva
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes