Which girl do you find more attractive?

• Total voters

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It may be a problem, but it's not my problem.
It is, if you want to enjoy this game.

If you don't want to enjoy it, go play some other game. There are lots of them out there where you won't have to suspend your disbelief... much... or maybe there aren't any... pity.

Tom Daniel

Sep 28, 2019
After first 10 minutes of the game, I can honestly say that the protagonist deserves to die a virgin and hopefully as soon as possible.

It would give me more pleasure than sex to see the dude just splattered on the ground when he went to the rooftop, and hopefully that would have been the end of the game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: norpotti

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Put aside plot, storytelling and characters development, visual part good and have tendencies to improvement. But indeed, some characters look too simple, flat and dumb...

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
Simply wonderful, a pointless patch where nothing works, as usual old memory continues and lo and behold there is nothing

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
What do you mean? Which sliders? Win or Andoroid?
There are two sliders, one is responsible for the music in the menu, and the second for the background music in the game.
Please try to go to the main menu and play with the volume using the first slider.
Yeah, my fault. I moved the slider to almost all the way and it was too loud. It's basically an on/off switch based on my own setup. Everyone else's experience may be different depending on their settings.

Off
screenshot0001.jpg

On (loud in my opinion hehe)
screenshot0002.jpg

So obviously not a big deal. It does work.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
The sisters figured out how to lose their V-card. :ROFLMAO: Guys are typically slower in that department.:ROFLMAO:

That pro-tip remark makes me think you have experience in the matter. :oops: :ROFLMAO:
I'm sorry for understanding character writing and game design.

You are right that the "pro-tip" was awkwardly worded though.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes