How To Make True Slaves -Rise of a Dark Empire-

REDACTED_AHH

Mar 9, 2021
+1

I found this (the website said it is english but not confirmed yet), it seems to be v2.1 instead of the latest (v2.2)

Edit:
Only japanese, no english.

Last edited:

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
+1

I found this (the website said it is english but not confirmed yet), it seems to be v2.1 instead of the latest (v2.2)
You can try it, but I think its a mistake. No one ever made a full translation of this game.

Nov 7, 2020
+ there are translation of each building description on ulmf

all cg list and how to get it :

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2020
If someone knows a way to reduce the font size on this game, it would be great.

Edit : Here is the MTL of the dialog only, extract it to the folder Script in data.

I didn't have the time to go through most of the game, but it didn't crash until now. I just hope someone will take over the UI translation.
seem like there are error located in "30_2333.txt"
I can do the UI when I have time.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
If someone knows a way to reduce the font size on this game, it would be great.

Edit : Here is the MTL of the dialog only, extract it to the folder Script in data.

I didn't have the time to go through most of the game, but it didn't crash until now. I just hope someone will take over the UI translation.
Eh, thank you regardless. But the UI part is the most important part to translate in this game.
seem like there are error located in "30_2333.txt"
I can do the UI when I have time.
Oh look like you're gonna do it soon. Take care, there's a lot of it.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I just got time to do it during recent holidays. (6 days ago to be precise) It's much more than I thought so probably take a while. There are 130+ files for the UI. If anyone want to help feel free to provide the solution.
Fuck it, no promises, but send it to me. (i'm on another project but heck, I have been shelving this game for years)
Edit: no, said user haven't replied or PM me yet. Can't give you guys false hopes, i'll edit this out once he's online and contact me.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Loopx