AnnymsChrns

Feb 24, 2024
That's because when I submitted the thread request, I used the 1.0.1 translation that had a few errors on my part. I've updated the game to 1.0.5, which should fix that typo, among other things.

Yes, it was the older version, and no I only updated it to 1.0.5. 1.0.6 are minor bugfixes, and I can't be assed to transfer the TL for that. I'll wait till the new content drops before I patch anything.

I've fixed the borked end image in the latest 1.0.5 update.

Thanks for file bro, but like I said above I can't be assed to patch it for only a few fringe bugfixes.

Pinging you here to let you know I've updated the game to 1.0.5 with the uncensor patch baked in.

There're only two endings my guy.

The only thing I'll say about the r7 debate is this: for fuck's sake guys, don't waste your time running the same conversational rut in every thread tagged with lolicon. And I'm saying this to *both* sides. Fuck off with your moralizing *and* defending, I'll deal with the guilt my fetish brings me myself with the help of my therapist mmkay? Merry fucking Christmas.
There're only two endings my guy.
I got the one she goes back to school. What's the other ending? I already maxed the affection

Bogard_0

Jul 30, 2021
I got the one she goes back to school. What's the other ending? I already maxed the affection
Max out lust, Lower affection and make her a shut in by talking to her and making her dependent on you. By that I mean when talking to her tell her she doesn't need anyone else but you, she doesn't need to go out for school and talk dirty

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
Max out lust, Lower affection and make her a shut in by talking to her and making her dependent on you. By that I mean when talking to her tell her she doesn't need anyone else but you, she doesn't need to go out for school and talk dirty
You can send me a private picture of this end

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
(dated 31 of August 2024)
Test play
After last year's release, there were more bugs than we expected (we're really sorry). So, we want to test play the update to be as bug-free as possible!

Finally
This article was about the finishing touches! And in the next article, we'd like to write an article announcing the complete update date. We want to complete it by September no matter what!! It looks like it's going to be a fall update rather than a summer update... I'm sorry if there are people who were looking forward to the summer release...! We'll concentrate on our work and try to make it as soon as possible without compromising! Thank you for today!

P.S.: Sorry I was using G(.)(.)gle translator 'cause I don't know Japanesse so forgive my insolence.:HideThePain:
as-propre-mask.gif

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes