RPGM How to raise happy NEETs [RJ01076970] [RuririSoft]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Rameron

Jul 20, 2018
1.0.3 is up but there're no uploads of it anywhere yet i think. Check back in 8 or 12 hours.

Edit: Still nothing

Thanks to lolcopter190 for the 1.0.3 file. In addition to the dev's bug fixes, I fixed a pretty glaring translation issue with the Deep Conversation dialogue about Shizuku's favorite animal. This is the first and last time I use T++.

If there are still any issues with the translation, feel free to ping me.

1.0.3 Translated
I found this text in Map001.json:
Code:
\n<しずく>「... I don't think... I've thought about it... before...」
Forget to translate Shizuku here :)

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
I found this text in Map001.json:
Code:
\n<しずく>「... I don't think... I've thought about it... before...」
Forget to translate Shizuku here :)
Thanks for catching this, I'll admit to the QC being sloppy.
It's not a completely untranslated line, so I won't bother with putting up a new mega link for it. If there's ever a 1.0.4, I'll upload the fix then.

If your tool can handle patching translations to different game versions, you'd be saving translators out there a ton of effort, keep up the good work.

Rameron

Jul 20, 2018
If your tool can handle patching translations to different game versions, you'd be saving translators out there a ton of effort, keep up the good work.
Yes, it can if certain conditions are met. I transferred translation from PC version to Android using it. And I already tested replacement of your translation of 1.0.3 with mine 1.0.1, it works, but haven't any sense. I hope I'll handle all the bugs.

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
There are still some bugs in version 1.03, and it is expected that they will continue to be fixed rather than updated with new content!

Adic59

Apr 8, 2020
sorry to be a bother but . . . some words and in the life lessons tab translations are in Japanese is there a fix i can do or just wait??

Rameron

Jul 20, 2018
sorry to be a bother but . . . some words and in the life lessons tab translations are in Japanese is there a fix i can do or just wait??
Its all the picture so you can try just copy content of directory "..\www\img\pictures" from old translation to a new version. I don't think it changed in the new version. But anyway do backup before this.

yurum is okay that you use somewhere \n<You> instead \n<Me>?

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
That's my bad, I chose the images to copy over in case anything else changed with the other images. For some reason, that specific image wasn't in the directory I copied from. If you haven't already, you can do what Rameron suggested below if you don't want to download the files all over again.

Its all the picture so you can try just copy content of directory "..\www\img\pictures" from old translation to a new version. I don't think it changed in the new version. But anyway do backup before this.

yurum is okay that you use somewhere \n<You> instead \n<Me>?
That's a leftover from when I changed from you to me to match narafara's tl.

Jesus I need to learn to QC better.

Mega for fixes:

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
how were able to get that?
it's Joiplay features just search for variable that match,
need to TL the data/System.json , for easiest.
and actually you can use web to edit Rpgm savefile

yurum

Jun 2, 2018
There's a lot of content in this game that needs PS retouching
If you're talking about the tl'ed pics, I can send over the psd files I used so you can retouch them for future releases if you want. There'll be a content update late this year/early next year so you can be sure it'll be used then.

Roszzzz

Dec 7, 2022
That's my bad, I chose the images to copy over in case anything else changed with the other images. For some reason, that specific image wasn't in the directory I copied from. If you haven't already, you can do what Rameron suggested below if you don't want to download the files all over again.

That's a leftover from when I changed from you to me to match narafara's tl.

Jesus I need to learn to QC better.

Mega for fixes:
Can I know if 1.0.3 is available for Android?

Netox

Jul 27, 2020
how to get the second ending without playing all over again?

...one note, there is a bug in which every time you "cum" the character sprite disappears but the sound remains, it's quite strange and annoying and you have to wait for shizuku to have an orgasm for the sprite to reappear.

ver. 1.03a

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes